screen of green questions (5 word titles are Awesome)

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

SCREEN OF GREEN. What can you guys tell me about it? Seems like it’s the way to go and I’d like to try it next time.

Is it basically just a net over top for you to continually bend and tuck the leaves under to keep them horizontal and perfectly even?

How many plants do you use in a 3x3 or 4x4 tent?

How often do you tuck?

Does the plant need any training?

What size net?

If you had several plants. How do you water the ones in the back? I assume they can never come out of the tent or be rotated?

How do you trim and water the back plants?

Screen of green questions 5 word titles are awesome
Screen of green questions 5 word titles are awesome 2
Screen of green questions 5 word titles are awesome 3
growsince79

growsince79

I have a 2 x 4 and watering isn't much hassle. If I was gonna try it in a 4 x 4, I would do 6 plants topped twice and flipped after 35 from seed. I would set the pots in a row about a foot and a half in. Remove the larf and suckers before you put the trellis on.

CF89

CF89

So. I have a second tent that I wanted to veg in and then transfer to the bigger tent.

can that still be done with a screen of green?

At what point do you start weaving through the net? A certain node or height or days in?

growsince79

growsince79

The way I do it is veg without the trellis put the trellis on when I flip and start bending. By time they quit stretch, the trellis is full. These two were 30 day from sprout to flip.

IMG 20201016 173615819 HDR
growsince79

growsince79

So. I have a second tent that I wanted to veg in and then transfer to the bigger tent.

can that still be done with a screen of green?

At what point do you start weaving through the net? A certain node or height or days in?
You might be able to, but it would be a pain in the ass and you will probably break branches.

Top Bottom