Screwing up before I even start.....

• Thread starter FatFreddysKat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

So....I got all excited....getting ready for my new Evo 9 system....I have been super busy with family and getting the room ready...so figured why not get some family involved, as they asked to get involved anyways for awhile now, so I did...went and set up the 9 ladies(5 Kaia Kush & 4 PurkleDawg) for veg in a recirc. drip setup, and explained to family what needed to be watched and observed daily, and if any problems or issues to call me and I would headout(2+ hour drive) or help over phone if I could...well nothing was alright, plants were not getting proper nutirents, ph was off, ec was off, only water temp was in check...and to top it all off, they have a spidermite issue at their house, and yes it hit my ladies, and did they tell me or do something about it.NO.. they thought it was no big deal...well it is, now I must start all over , but only putting me behind 2 weeks!!
I only have myself to blame, and at least they now knoww hat is wehat and that any sign of anything is worth concern!!
Chalking this 1 of as a BIG lesson learned....want healthy vigorous plants ready for bloom, then watch those ladies during veg like a hawk and do not let friends or relatives take care of anything!!!!!Well unless they know what they are doing...even now that dont sound good!!!
indoor10052010_046.jpg
indoor10052010_044.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Bummer dude.
Ive had similar problems letting my buddy root my cuts for me. Some people dont care when it aint there shit. Or else thats just how they do things
Good luck
BG

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That sucks...they do look sick but I'm sure with a little TLC they will get healthy again.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Want something done good? Do it yourself. Everybody else fails. :).

Thriv3

Thriv3

Make sure u clean everything with bleach and keep spraying for those mites!!! pesky lil bastards!!! just got rid of the borg in my veg room... i think.

F

FatFreddysKat

Those plants will remain with their new caretakers, and they will be attempting to eradicate the pests, just as I rid myself of my clothes I was wearing....oh well...I wish them luck , they have alot of cleaning to do!!!
I on the other hand will go and seek some more quality genetics, and start over, just need to add 2 weeks veg to my new schedule!!
I will keep this thread going with my new setup, and will get pics of the room and the UC setup posted soon!!
Off to find the good ones.....I hope!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

lava rock:)
Yeah ...cheap at most box stores....used it before for other outdoor non-cannabis plants with good results..may go with something other with new clones I just got today...went with some Purple Diesel..will get pics up of clones,room, & UC set up and ready to grow, after I help friends down road with their outdoor ladies!!!

Top Bottom