ScrOG and or Canopy / LST help!

• Thread starter Knewnewp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Knewnewp

Knewnewp

Organic no dig, 600w MH, (switching to HPS in flower) probably in week 4 right now. They are going into a 4 x 4 tent. The tote itself is 1.5' x 3'. I'm looking for a 4' x 3' canopy in the back with a foot in front to get in to work / store supplies.

I'm looking to do a lollipop ScrOG. Prune and defoliate, plus LST to flatten canopy and maximize yield. I thought initially I would remove the inside material from the lid and do a 4" grid. Later add a higher PVC 2" grid that is 3' x 4' in size. I then can train them into the second tighter grid to minimize the LST needed.

Is essence, double scrog?

Thoughts, advice? Anything helps. New direction, idgaf. Just dunno best way to get what I want rn.
Scrog and or canopy  lst help
Scrog and or canopy  lst help 2

Thanks homies!

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Flip it straight to flower, scrog will work great.

Knewnewp

Knewnewp

Flip it straight to flower, scrog will work great.

I'm right there w/ you. I was told these are autos though. Street deal so hard to say at this point. Tent is here weds so no 12/12 til then...but I also don't wanna under light them if they are autos...so I'm just watching for preflowers and chilling. If I hit week 5 w/ no pre's, which is next week. I'm gonna clip and flip.

So I put that first trellis in, you think a second one to get them out over the side of the tote is a good call? I want more control! muahah! I can cut the lower one out later on to top dress and defoliate.

20201007 130042
Top Bottom