Scrog Tips

• Thread starter Therighthigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

So ive knocked out a couple grows in my 4x4 tent. Going to try the scrog method was wondering id you guys had any tips?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Fill the scrog screen to about 85% full before you flip. Any more and you'll overcrowd the grow and any less is suboptimal. Try to give each branch enough room so that no branch poking through the screen is closer than 4-6" to the next branch.

I scrogged for a few years in a small 3x3, it works very well when height is an issue. It was a bit of a pain to train though.

T

TheKoreanKid

Fill the scrog screen to about 85% full before you flip. Any more and you'll overcrowd the grow and any less is suboptimal. Try to give each branch enough room so that no branch poking through the screen is closer than 4-6" to the next branch.

I scrogged for a few years in a small 3x3, it works very well when height is an issue. It was a bit of a pain to train though.
My frustration are those branches that are just slightly too short to come up through the screen. Each day you gotta pull that sucker back up through barely sticking in. Grr just stay!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
My frustration are those branches that are just slightly too short to come up through the screen. Each day you gotta pull that sucker back up through barely sticking in. Grr just stay!

Yep. Drove me nuts lol. I stopped doing it because I found I had to babysit it too much and just went back to staking with bamboo. I'm terribly lazy sometimes.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Ahh thanks fellas,quick with the responses. the plants are pretty small now. Gonna throw a trellis net up soon and start.

Running a 300 watt led and a cmh 315. Just have the led on now since i just threw them in.

Any suggestions on how many plants i was thinking 3 or .

These two are valley girl og and a cookie glue i just grew in my last grow that turned out great.

6B15ADBA B80D 4C12 865F 7B267ED02217
2CBC65DF E48E 4399 B3F5 DA8FD4A33C8E
Top Bottom