Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

how many people here dabble in DMT? I meself happen to be v experienced and really like the shit. anyone?

I dabbled. Few years ago had access to some sheets of lsd and a couple different types of dmt. At first I couldn't get the hang if vaporizing the substance. Jeez man I would just sandwich the dmt in between some herb.

I really really liked the experiences I had. A few are still rambling around in noggin and will never be explained.

I want more. But.... every time I would use the dmt portal.... the FEAR would be pretty intense. But not so intense I backed out. Always wanted more of that...

Holding hands with GOD feeling I would get.

The sheets of lsd and dmt experiences were in my opinion instrumental in ending a decade long opiate addiction.

Today is my b-day. 52 years around the sun. A month before I turned 50 I tripped pretty hard and really thought through shit. Opiate free when I hit 50 and opiate free two years later.

Best birthday present EVER.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Man. Today was hard. Realizations can sometimes suck.

Coming to terms with the fact I have been living with asperger syndrome and I have autism at almost 30 years old is a hard thing to deal with. Knowing your parents never took the time to get to know you to ever pay attention to it to maybe let you know. Instead of understanding it it was looked as my choice and beaten "out" of me. My mom is a teacher for over 20 fucking years and she couldn't even see a mental disorder in her own son. and yesterday I finally told her I won't ever be here for her anymore. Feels really good to get this out . Sorry for ranting. I'm just having a hard time . This grow and the support of my REAL FAMILY is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
Cheers

Unfortunately for those who don’t wear their exceptionality (autism spectrum, learning disability, etc) tend to get treated differently than those who do. It made me sad to hear about your experience. Find your niche and I guarantee you’ll find success :) nice set up!

Farmer P

Farmer P

I dabbled. Few years ago had access to some sheets of lsd and a couple different types of dmt. At first I couldn't get the hang if vaporizing the substance. Jeez man I would just sandwich the dmt in between some herb.

I really really liked the experiences I had. A few are still rambling around in noggin and will never be explained.

I want more. But.... every time I would use the dmt portal.... the FEAR would be pretty intense. But not so intense I backed out. Always wanted more of that...

The sheets of lsd and dmt experiences were in my opinion instrumental in ending a decade long opiate addiction.

Today is my b-day. 52 years around the sun. A month before I turned 50 I tripped pretty hard and really thought through shit. Opiate free when I hit 50 and opiate free two years later.

Happy Birthday Bud!!

scubascrog

scubascrog

Happy Birthday!!!!!
yeah I just gave some to my friends mom's band mate who hadent tried it @53 2 nights ago , then I went to my head stash hahah. I love sharing the love. And yeah the anxiety is a hard thing to get over, it definitely keeps you more on this plane of existence. I just dab a half a point of full spectrum and weeeeeeeee. lol But anyways
They getting tricky now putting it in oil burning vape pens :D I call them Wizard pens hahahaha... I've been up on the LSD, been taking it easy tho, I feel schitzo tendencies starting to come out after a stressful trip but Ive been okay the last few times.

Getting my last light built. got my coco drip system built last night. HOLY CRAP my water pump is too much LOL, I'm glad its recirculating back into the res, its like a fire hydrant on FULL BLAST. lol the drain works, kinda gotta get it situated, thinking about cutting a piece of my garage door trim off the bottom and leaving a loose drain sleeve tied around the tube so it can still flow out from under the garage door. my 1 inch tube is too thick. then I just need to cut my 4 inch exhaust out the side of my garage and install the dryer vent,
THEN IM GROWIN!

scubascrog

scubascrog

This looks on par......

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
IMG 2543
IMG 2545
IMG 2548

scubascrog

scubascrog

Next step, measure out the 5 gallon lines on my 5 gallon buckets, measure my res +dwc so I can mix nutes accordingly, and cut the dryer vent hole and seal it up. air stones fitted with adapter tubes (air discs only take 1/4 tubes and the manifolds are 3/8ths) so i slide the 3/8th clear tube in a 2 inch section of black 1/4 and then put it over the barb on the disc. I ordered 8 feet of tubing per air stone (4 - 6 inch 1-8 inch and 1-4 inch) the 4 will go in the coco res and the 8 in the dwc reservoir. I will either tape the hoses on the cold floor to make up for the 12 site pump's heat or coil them up in the dwc reservoir before the chiller.

almost growing, cept we are going to the beach house next weekend and i'm waiting till we get back to start.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::cool::fire:

scubascrog

scubascrog

That black cherry cheesecake whole plant run is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:!

scubascrog

scubascrog

I am getting excited now.
IMG 2562
IMG 2564
IMG 2565
IMG 2567

IMG 2572
LOUD ASS MF RIGHT HERE FUCK
IMG 2573
IMG 2574
IMG 2575

I have my duct off.......
IMG 2577

So my DWC setup is 30 Gallons all filled up. makes it pretty simple to do the math. I have my air pump going until next tuesday. gonna shock it with h202 then when I get back from the beach I will check ph and mix accordingly, got some fresh hydroguard in, had to reorder the root enhance though.

IMG 2566
scubascrog

scubascrog

Alright. already started to drown in info in my head. time to template it up.
.............................................................................................................................
SEEDLINGS IN CUBES....
Calmag up to 50ppm
MOST @.005g/gal
Root Enhance 1ml /g
PH 5.5-5.8

OGBIOWAR barely any at all

soak cubes / wring. plant.
..............................................................................................................................
CUBES IN COCO- CHARGE COCO WIth 1 ml gallon cal-mag with 25% caps solution. drain to moist over a day.
OGBIOWAR Root Pack sprinkled around the hole.
Starting Coco
Capulator's jacks blend. @25%
Root Enhance 1ml / g

Add ogbiowar tea once a week to reservoir.
Work 25% up to 50% by second transplant. READ THE PLANTS!
cut down cal nit by half when stretch stops. and boost PK
====================================================================
DWC
roots touching water-
Run cap's recipe. @ 500 PPM. watch and increase.
Root enhance 1ml/g
ph 5.5 - 5.8
Hydroguard 2ml/g
work ppms up as needed.

Cut cal-nit down after 2 weeks in flower as well as start PK increase 1 week in.

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

I also reinstalled my 850 GPH air pump and took out the 3800 gph air pump. lol. lol. lol.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Decided that just cal-mag and the root enhance at 100PPM is not enough. mixed up some jacks and root enhance , 5.5PH @225ppm for cubes. sprinkled some root pack straight in. Tap roots down, I use a straw to push the seed down into the rockwool without damaging it, then use a cut in half piece of straw to push it out as I pull up on the sleeve straw. perfect no damage every time.

I mixed up my dwc system, 1/4 strength jacks, 2ml/Gal Hydroguard/ will ph and add root enhance when the cubes are ready to go in. I want to see what the solution does by itself with no plants over the next 2 days.. came out to about 350ppm @Capulator thanks a ton.

Put a 200W heater in my room to keep the temps up a little while I only have one light on. its a cool day here but its only 67 in the room with the water going through it at 60% humidity. this is with no air movement though as soon as I turn it on my RH is gonna drop faster than the fat ass who sat down too fast. lights off are 11-6pm during the hottest part of the day so I dont have to run AC. just raising humidity, when the plants get breathing I'll most likely have a lot more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom