ScuzyRoach's 10'x10' 5000w Jack Herer Grow

• Thread starter ScuzyRoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Started a new run on some Jack Herer. I tried the strain last time at my place and let them get away from me. I was doing some Master Kush along side and was letting them veg. a bit longer and the Jacks got too big. Anyway I am helping to run this room w/ a friend because his medical condition only allows him to do limited work.
This time I got them about 8" tall in 1/2 gallon pots, using T5's in clone/mother tent. They were transplanted (May 7th) into 5 gal. pots using 2 parts Sunshine Mix #4, 1/2 part worm castings, 1 part perlite. Hydroton rock at the bottoms. We allowed them to run 18/6 for 8 days while using a transition style formula to feed. Switched lights on May 16th. Below pics were taken on May 17th on day 10
Shop3_Large_.jpg

day102_Large_2_.jpg

Shop4_Large_.jpg

I built a raised floor that angles to rear corner drain
Res_Large_.jpg

Entry room w/ R/O, res. and nute storage. Seperate room which is light tight.
bigmess_Large_.jpg

1st run of Jack Herer's, in rear which got away. Not this time.

L

l0g1c4l

wow...are you sure you dont want it to get away! they seemed to have handled it very well...nice crop man

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

week 2 flower pics

wow...are you sure you dont want it to get away! they seemed to have handled it very well...nice crop man

Thanks, but it was way to hard to get proper light distribution for the whole room. I have the lights up as high as they can go and the Jacks still are near or past the glass on some.

Anyways hopefully they stay a bit shorter this run and get optimum light. Here are some pics near the end of week 2 of 12/12.

week_2_flower_001_Large_.jpg

week_2_flower_005_Large_.jpg

week_2_flower_006_Large_.jpg

week_2_flower_009_Large_.jpg

week_2_flower_003_Large_.jpg

B

bluetooth

looking good
i grew the jh a few years back and she was a nice smooth smoke

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Middle of week 3 flower

Here are some pics from today during week 3 of flower. We did a little thinning today and will do a preventative sulphur spray tomorrow for PM. Temps have been up a bit , around 80F so we are going to add some intake fans and vent the hoods. We will also add the 5th 1k when ventilation is up to par. Just waiting for the fans to arrive.
Overall day 27 - day 17 flower
week_3_flower_007_Large_.jpg

week_3_flower_002_Large_.jpg

P

Papa_kush

lookin good brotha. bet the whole house smells like gas

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

week 4

Finally got the lights venting hooked up as its starting to warm up around here. Running things at night anyway so temps are only maxing out in low 80's. Things should cool down now with the extra intake and lights being vented. Here are a few more pics during mid week4 of flower. The last pics are of some Jack nugs i just finished. Hopefully these will produce even better because they are all getting full light.

week_4_012_Large_.jpg

week_4_013_Large_.jpg

week_4_014_Large_.jpg

jacknugs_Large_.jpg

jhmonster_Large_.jpg

:rock

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Starting Week 5 Flower

Things are starting to fill in nicely. I noticed on my first run that Jack Herer really seem to blow up in their second phase of flower. It seems there nodes will be way too far apart and then wham, all filled in. Here are a couple pic's just starting week 5.

week_5_010_Large_.jpg

week_5_006_Large_.jpg

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Week 6

Week 6 is off to a nice start. Noticed one problem on only one plant. Funny thing is its only 2 branches on one larger branch. They are super pale green/ yellow. Not like nitrogen def. looks. The buds are super thin and not filling out what so ever. Its only 2 buds on the whole plant which looks totally fine other than those to nugs. It doesn't seem like a hot spot, i cant find any stem damage or rot or bud infestation ect. I attached a pic before we cut them off. Not too stressed otherwise things look great. I already can tell they will be huge when finished if they continue like my last run.

Here is the sickly nugs before removal
week6_sick_Large_.jpg

week_6_004_Large_.jpg

[
week_6_005_Large_.jpg

Average size of nugs w/ 21 days to go
week6_Large_.jpg

G

goleboy

I just had some of the most amazing Jack, San Francisco grown it was the type of buds that smell through the glass jar that contained it....and once you touched it you could see oily resin all over your fingers just from touching it. That shit gave me the same chills I got when I met the man himself at the hash bash in Oregon many years back....great guy and a great strain to keep his name alive on! AND WOW THAT COLA IZ BIGGER THAN UR CAULK! WOWWZA!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

looking good whos jack is this?
I'm not sure as i dont grow from seed. A friend hooked me up w/ the mother. He got it from LA area i think. Grows w/ lots of space between nodes but then fills in like a mother f'er in the last few weeks.

I just had some of the most amazing Jack, San Francisco grown it was the type of buds that smell through the glass jar that contained it....and once you touched it you could see oily resin all over your fingers just from touching it. That shit gave me the same chills I got when I met the man himself at the hash bash in Oregon many years back....great guy and a great strain to keep his name alive on! AND WOW THAT COLA IZ BIGGER THAN UR CAULK! WOWWZA!

Yeah it does smell wonderful and is super stinky. Almost identical scent as juicy fruit gum while growing. Time to honor Jack himself R.I.P.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Harvest time

Well its over once again. Glad to see it done before the temps around here go sky high. 103 F already today outside. So heres a few pics of the girls getting whacked and hung. We are going to dry trim it because of how little leaf there is. We already did the big leaves before cutting them down, so after drying it will be a breeze to finish cleaning. This way we can buck it at the same time and only have to handle it once.
King of Buds?
Harvest_009_Large_.jpg

Yes they are bigger than my caulk
Harvest_008_Large_.jpg

Still tied up and ready to die
Harvest_002_Large_.jpg

Hanging party
Harvest_013_Large_.jpg

A little under shot while hung
Harvest_019_Large_.jpg

:bong-hits: I think I deserve it.
Once again thanks to Jack R.I.P.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG, seriously nice work man. whats the nest run gonna be??

G81

Top Bottom