Sea got jacked

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Sorry Sea.

Wish I could help..

Remember when I tried to give you one of my pit bulls?

For them to be man eaters:

1.Dont ever let anybody else touch them.
2.Put them in a kennel in a back room when people come over.
3.Use words to piss them off whenever you hear noise outside. (whatch hear boy!...etc.)
4.Have a friend come over just once or twice and antagonize them while they are caged(with a stick)

There are a few other things to do that folks might find unsavory. But I am not talking about PETS .... I am talking WORKING ANIMALS.....there is a difference.

Mine wont eat food from anybody else.... not even treats. I cant take them alot of public places. Only 1 place will kennel them. I have to muzzle them for the vet.

They will kill anything they can get their teeth on. They are dead game.

When I leave my house I dont worry about my wife. Period. Is it a pain sometimes? Of course....its like having loaded guns laying everywhere. But they dont bite us...so its all good.

If you get a pit, IMHO, get one from a fighting camp. They have the blood you need to make a killer out of them.

Please dont judge me. I dont fight dogs...I get dogs from fighting camps to remove at least ONE from that world. Thats how I play my part in helping fighting dogs have a better life.

Old Family Red Nose x Floyd Boudreaux

Puppies 002

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Sorry Sea.

Wish I could help..

Remember when I tried to give you one of my pit bulls?

For them to be man eaters:

1.Dont ever let anybody else touch them.
2.Put them in a kennel in a back room when people come over.
3.Use words to piss them off whenever you hear noise outside. (whatch hear boy!...etc.)
4.Have a friend come over just once or twice and antagonize them while they are caged(with a stick)

There are a few other things to do that folks might find unsavory. But I am not talking about PETS .... I am talking WORKING ANIMALS.....there is a difference.

Mine wont eat food from anybody else.... not even treats. I cant take them alot of public places. Only 1 place will kennel them. I have to muzzle them for the vet.

They will kill anything they can get their teeth on. They are dead game.

When I leave my house I dont worry about my wife. Period. Is it a pain sometimes? Of course....its like having loaded guns laying everywhere. But they dont bite us...so its all good.

If you get a pit, IMHO, get one from a fighting camp. They have the blood you need to make a killer out of them.

Please dont judge me. I dont fight dogs...I get dogs from fighting camps to remove at least ONE from that world. Thats how I play my part in helping fighting dogs have a better life.

Old Family Red Nose x Floyd Boudreaux

View attachment 269496
i dont judge on them terms...any one who has pits in there family and always have, knows thats how you keep them. if you want them to be proud of what they do :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm sorry MH, I don't recall your offer. I am very focused on the path I am going to take in terms of security, surveillance and protection. Part of the protection package is that, like a gun, I must know I can control it. I'll be doing a lot of homework before I set out and fulfill this goal.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I feed high quality food to them.

They all sit in a line while I prepare their food bowls and put them down on the floor. They wont move to the food until somebody snaps their fingers. I can go outside and get the mail ...come back in and they are sitting there.

With any dog....time spent with the animal is paramount. I can sick my female off of a hand signal. Calling her off aint so easy....calling any of them off isnt easy. I actually have a bite stick to seperate jaws if they lock. Which, imho, is perfectly cool. I dont sick them unless I want them to attack. And If I am forced to sick them....I dont want them to turn loose. I want them stuck like a tick. That way I can run for safety.

I sure hope you get over this soon Sea. Wish I could do something for you. Be well and safe.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Love it!

Now, we've got some foreclosed homes up for sale in our neighborhood. Anyone buying? We can create a neighborhood blockade.

MH, I'm going to learn about protection dogs. I've done some cursory reading and questioning, and I'm already learning that how I do things with puppies isn't how you do it with these working dogs.

vaporedout

vaporedout

Love it!

Now, we've got some foreclosed homes up for sale in our neighborhood. Anyone buying? We can create a neighborhood blockade.

MH, I'm going to learn about protection dogs. I've done some cursory reading and questioning, and I'm already learning that how I do things with puppies isn't how you do it with these working dogs.

maiden, so sorry for everything, makes me scared for my wife, we only have cats (5), but i do have a friend who trains those malimos or whatever theyre called for the police dept. so if you did get a similar type dog im sure he would be more than willing to help you with some training. im around you guys so ill keep an ear out. i dont have much but if you need anything, ill try to help.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Love it!

Different for sure....but there are certainly joys to be found! The dogs develop more personality....they yearn to please you. They get GREAT satisfaction in completeing goals....they are praise sponges...lol. Its different from googoo'ing and gaga'ing at one. Which is awesome for a house pet....thats how we treat the Chihuahua...lol.

Its just a different game to be played with the workers....no more. And the working dogs......LOVE to work!! That makes for fun fun fun.....

Good luck...and let us know what you decide! I want PICS of the new baby when you make up your mind....lol...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
How hope your doing well Sea!

Love it!

^^That^^ would be great^^

Im wondering Sea,
If you Have read or have experiences,
Which are more protective of their owners, Male or female dogs? is the a difference?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I hated to read this happend. HATE IT! Shocked too. Sea is such a good person.

fred

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Fuck i have been gone for a min, Sea If there is anything i can do let me know, i got alot of beans, i cant send any to logic right now but if anyone wants any or you need anything pm me, farmers if logic approves ill sell some packs and give all proceeds to OUR sister

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Wow this is amazing. I hadnt seen or heard of this till now. I feal for you Sea and your family.
I hope you can find closure through this craziness, and I hope you continue to be blessed by the community here and there. Thoughts and prayers to ya girl. Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How hope your doing well Sea!

Im wondering Sea,
If you Have read or have experiences,
Which are more protective of their owners, Male or female dogs? is the a difference?
I've heard and read both. But my own preference is for female dogs for a couple of reasons. One is that I want to be the only person in the house showing lipstick. The other is that male dogs tend to piss all over everything, especially if they've been left uncut.

Dave reconnected with an old friend of his who happens to be a jeweler. He's been using Schutzhund-trained dogs, GSDs, for years now. He just bred his bitch and just gave away all the pups! He won't be breeding again, either, but he's knowledgeable and relatively close, so I've asked to pick his brain.
Fuck i have been gone for a min, Sea If there is anything i can do let me know, i got alot of beans, i cant send any to logic right now but if anyone wants any or you need anything pm me, farmers if logic approves ill sell some packs and give all proceeds to OUR sister
Thank you very much, norcal, I appreciate that. I'll be sourcing some cuts as soon as a friend and I get my indoor space dialed in and ready for a run, but now I'm ready to move forward. Still have to address the rest of the security, etc, but I feel compelled.

I wish I had some news from the police to share, but I've heard nothing in these past few weeks.

In the meantime, I'm preparing for a small claims case I'm taking to court today. I hired a moving company out in Puerto Rico to move some furniture from the old family home to our place here in California, and it got all kinds of fucked up. They seriously damaged two important pieces, and left behind and entire armoire that I've been paying storage on for the two years since contracting with them. Wish me luck every way around, including on collection should I win!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm sad 2 hear this happened 2 u Sea.. I'm very happy 2 hear u r alive & well.. Take care & stay safe

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

There is nothing like a GSD/BELGIAN malinois sea,your making the right choice.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks fish. I need to find a good breeder, as I've been warned about the US-bred GSDs being inferior. I want good conformation, I NEED excellent temperament.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

PAWSNCLAWS.US is where my belgian came from sea,they are near temecula ca,go to the website and check it out.Keep in mind they are EXTREMELY particular about where there dogs go and what you intend to do with them but they are super smart about their dogs,the websites pretty extensive lots of pics etc and they explain how they condition them from birth with people,animals,different triggers etc..I love all dogs and have had pits too,i love em,but there is no comparison to a malinois intelligence wise,they are almost humanlike in the sense that they are very intuitive and gentle but can sense when something is not right and actually formulate a plan in their head instead of instinctively just attacking.They are super agile and quick and schutzhund comes naturally to them.I actually just lost my dog awhile back,he was 13 1/2 and i did not want to wait for a pup so i got a malinois/gsd mix from a malinois rescue because we were so brokenhearted over losing bear i did not want to wait for a puppy. I have her jumping 8' into the air already,she can almost jump onto my garage roof from the ground and will take a training pistol right out of your hand after only a couple weeks!I still have a long way to go with her though and i will be adding a new male as soon as i find the right one.Check the website and call debbie if you have questions,there is absolutely a reason these dogs are used by military and law enforcement.
Ill protect myself,my dogs jobs are to protect my wife when i am not around but they still must be good around other people and alot of kids,including my grandkids who are too young to understand when the dog just wants to be left alone so i understand the temperament thing,you need a belgian malinois!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for that information, fish! You've got my thinking and preferences down exactly.

How big are the BMs as compared to GSDs? They look a bit smaller. Because we do already have that large dog, while I'm pretty sure she's under a C-note, she's very strong and dominant. I want a dog who'll be able to live well with her, keep up with her, yadda yadda yadda. Setting the two of them straight will be interesting in the beginning, if it goes anything like it did when she was hanging with my friend's GSD bitch.

I get the impression that you've done some Schutzhund training yourself.

I saw this video yesterday, and it reminded me very much of my mother's Rottweiler, Harley von Nordstrom (she registered that name, NOT ME!). I was pregnant with boy #2 when she got him, he was actually a replacement for another pup that was unfortunately exposed to Parvo before he could be vaccinated and he subsequently died. Anyway, the things my kids did to this dog were.. let's just say that he was extremely tolerant of my sons, of all children. If they bothered him too much he just LICKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF 'EM! Works like a charm.

I love watching this video! Listen to the dog, he's cracking up, too!

You might die laughing like this poor kid looks like he's about to, watching this video. 1 year later, same dog, same child.

Top Bottom