Sea Green

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I was just wondering if its advisable or beneficial to add sea green in your compost tea? I have some sitting around but never used it in a tea.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I do. Add the SG to your tea just before you apply it to the plants. If you add it much earlier, then you will end up with a massive amount of foam (and a mess).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I do as well. Like ftwendy says, add it at the end since it does foam like crazy.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Without getting into proprietary shiznit cap, can you explain how much redundancy there is in a regimen that includes your root and nute packs, and SG?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Without getting into proprietary shiznit cap, can you explain how much redundancy there is in a regimen that includes your root and nute packs, and SG?

Well, Seagreen is pretty secretive when it comes to what's in it, so I really don't know for sure. There is probably some redundancy, but I think (not sure so don't quote me on that) the way sea green is made is that it is an algae extract, so it does have some nutrient value and mineral value, while ogbiowar packs are strictly spores. No NPK at all.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Here is some info on seagreen.

These products were originally developed in 1981 by John Agulia. Years ago John Agulia was a colleague and lab partner of Elaine Ingham, a well-known and respected soil biologist whose work promoting compost tea and soil biology is indisputable. After years of perfecting his recipes and using them with phenomenal success in commercial agriculture, John unfortunately died suddenly. When others came to reformulate his masterpieces, they found a warehouse of raw materials, an incomplete recipe list and notebooks full of cryptic scribbles. His wife attempted to revive the products with the help of many skilled agronomists, biologists, and chemists, and no one was able to figure it out. Along came an eccentric genius named Joseph Johnson... some say he traveled from the future or another dimension, others say he is a benevolent alien, but here at Beneficial Biologics we just consider him a friend and teacher. With no academic training to speak of, he poured over books and notes and learned the subtle way of the microbe. A few years of exhaustive effort later, these products reemerged to the world and were made anew! Now for the first time in all known galaxies, these products are being put in containers of a size less than a 275 gallon tote and made available for any home gardener to celebrate. Join the Primordial Solutions Revolution and see what the big shot farmers have known about for years!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Interesting: Bene-Bio...
...I'm on the third year of my bottle of Sea Green,
and used it once already this year--
maybe I should dump it now...

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

ya i use sea green ever since i found a thread here on it at the farm a while back and i can honestly say its one those additives that WOWed me. then i started searching ever forum on it and 99% of the people that used it swore by it,so that was my cue to get the shit and try it out
Sea Green will be getting released under a new name. It was a partnership between one having the name and the other having the formula. As with most partnerships...they have split.
thanks lowman

Primordial1

Primordial1

Nothing about Sea Green has changed or will change except for the distributorship.

Does Beneficial Biologics' story make sense to you? Sea Green was, as mentioned in this thread, invented by John Agulia of ABC Organics in the early 1980s. Beneficial Biologics was a distributor only. If they were owners of the Sea Green formula, then why would they not have that formula? And if ABC Organics was the owner of the name only, then why would a company partner up with someone else just to license a name?

The truth is that Beneficial Biologics lost their distributorship due to a very large unpaid balance and dishonest business practices, such as telling people that they were the inventors of Sea Green. They are continuing this practice today by lying about Sea Green being off the market so that you will buy their products. They did not split it into multiple products because it is improved, they split it into multiple products because they cannot figure out our manufacturing process and cannot stabilize it into a single product.

If you have any questions regarding the Primordial Solutions line (Sea Green, True Blooms, Rootamentary, PaleoBloom), you can call 866-846-7426. If you cannot find these products in a shop, check out primordialsolutions.com.

Primordial1

Primordial1

Sea Green will be getting released under a new name. It was a partnership between one having the name and the other having the formula. As with most partnerships...they have split.
i know this is old but i just looked on benefical biologicals website and they dont have sea green,tru blooms or rootamentary no more. they got some other new shit out though. im just wondering if they have stopped making these?
Please see my post above.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Nothing about Sea Green has changed or will change except for the distributorship.

Does Beneficial Biologics' story make sense to you? Sea Green was, as mentioned in this thread, invented by John Agulia of ABC Organics in the early 1980s. Beneficial Biologics was a distributor only. If they were owners of the Sea Green formula, then why would they not have that formula? And if ABC Organics was the owner of the name only, then why would a company partner up with someone else just to license a name?

The truth is that Beneficial Biologics lost their distributorship due to a very large unpaid balance and dishonest business practices, such as telling people that they were the inventors of Sea Green. They are continuing this practice today by lying about Sea Green being off the market so that you will buy their products. They did not split it into multiple products because it is improved, they split it into multiple products because they cannot figure out our manufacturing process and cannot stabilize it into a single product.

If you have any questions regarding the Primordial Solutions line (Sea Green, True Blooms, Rootamentary, PaleoBloom), you can call 866-846-7426. If you cannot find these products in a shop, check out primordialsolutions.com.
thanks bro for the 411. i will be getting it from you, the site u just linked

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Well if its of organic origin then by all means dump it on compost bin one thing for sure them bacteria work in mysterious ways ..
I do not know of the stuff is it sea weed extract ??? or some kind ??
As of late i sure see a craze for this shit i mean kelp , sea weed etc
Its like its some precious thing one must have in there soils or garden nutrient regiment ..
Personally when you really break it down its weak stuff and pending on the cost i would bet for half the price in buying canned sardines and dumping that in your soil or adding water and putting it in a blender and pouring it into a compost bin or directly into a soil mix when making it would infact school that sea weed or kelp out perform it by a huge margin i mean not only are you giving plants amino's but also fats and more sugars
dam i think i might have to do a test top soil and kelp only Vs top soil and sardines out door 7 month grow same amount pound per pound of product i would bet sardine soil will destroy Kelp grow

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Nobody on this thread has come close to guessing how Sea Green is made, but your plants will certainly thank you for using it. (Reading the theories is fun, though.)
no one on other threads on ever fourm im on hasnt been able to guess it either,but 1 fact remains sea green is the shit! a simple google search of " primordial solutions seagreen cannabis" will bring a bunch of threads from 5-6 growing forums and every one of them praise sea green except a few trolls thats never used it and still down it lool
Yo primordial i wanted to ask u if i dont want to foliar with tru blooms can i use it in a drench and still get the same effect as doing a foliar with it?

Primordial1

Primordial1

no one on other threads on ever fourm im on hasnt been able to guess it either,but 1 fact remains sea green is the shit! a simple google search of " primordial solutions seagreen cannabis" will bring a bunch of threads from 5-6 growing forums and every one of them praise sea green except a few trolls thats never used it and still down it lool
Yo primordial i wanted to ask u if i dont want to foliar with tru blooms can i use it in a drench and still get the same effect as doing a foliar with it?
Ideally you would use it both ways, as a foliar and a soil drench, for different benefits. The soil drench will give the plant vigorous energy for the flowering process, and the foliar spray will help prevent / fight off p.m., insects, and help the trichomes explode.

View attachment Primordial Brochure.pdf
Primordial1

Primordial1

I don't see Seagreen Hydro on the website. Has that been discontinued?
We just got our registration completed for Sea Green Hydro and haven't had a chance to add it onto the site, but you can call me to order it 866-846-7426. Wait until Monday though, we are going to be on the road today through Sunday night.

Top Bottom