Sea of green

• Thread starter clandestino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clandestino

clandestino

What is it that makes an ideal SOG plant? Is it minimal fan leaves, tall straight colas with few side branches, plants that stretch little during flowering?... what are the classic SOG strains of all time?... would love to hear all the opinions out there...

true grit

true grit

I have a question for ya ripz- since you are shooting for single colas, how long do you veg for before switching to 12/12?

I've heard anything from right after cuts/seeds are rooted, to give them at least a couple weeks to grow few inches and leaf sets. How bout the kush's? I see you have a few listed in your sig, but do they need a sativa influence? I was hoping to try this with some OG seeds or maybe some Chemdawgs but in another thread some folks said completely shitty yields from OG in a sog.... I don't have much space and would hate to waste it on low yields just to try out some SOG growing.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
well...........on the flipside..........single colas are great and all...........but I like to have multiple colas of each plant in the SOG..............of the 8 elites I'm growing right now............larry og, ecsd, c99, ssh, and cush would be the BEST for a SOG or SCROG in my opinion.............just top them early and you'll have MANY colas in a few short weeks :420:

bf

true grit

true grit

Thanks- I've dropped a couple of skunk cross seedlings in the flower room. Look to be doing well. I don't think my local organic soil I'm trying is going to cut it though, I'll be switching to FFOF soon.

Top Bottom