Seagreen Anyone?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Seagreen is definitely noticeable when used. It will noticeably improve root mass, growth rate, and plant mass. In the side by sides i did it out performed any other product ive ever tested at 1ml/gal. They also do the photo of the month here and were interested in my tests from day one. It works so well, i've begun researching it properly and examining its results microscopically. I have nothing bad to say about it at all and it replaces your kelp/humic if watering regularly with it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I started using the whole line. Do yourself a favor though if you are buying it. Get it from a local hydro shop and check the date on the bottom to be sure it’s not too old. Or buy it from them directly. I bought some on amazon cuz of free prime shipping and it was all over two years old and smelled off. I bought a bottle on eBay as well and again it was over two years old and had solidified inside the bottle. I’m fighting to get a refund on it now. The seller quit responding to my messages so I’m going to take the next step here soon. Either way get it local or buy direct from the source. Don’t risk it.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah I started using the whole line. Do yourself a favor though if you are buying it. Get it from a local hydro shop and check the date on the bottom to be sure it’s not too old. Or buy it from them directly. I bought some on amazon cuz of free prime shipping and it was all over two years old and smelled off. I bought a bottle on eBay as well and again it was over two years old and had solidified inside the bottle. I’m fighting to get a refund on it now. The seller quit responding to my messages so I’m going to take the next step here soon. Either way get it local or buy direct from the source. Don’t risk it.
Lots of greedy assholes out there. Hope you get your refund man.

Top Bottom