Sealed Grow Room Issues

• Thread starter Buddman50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nicolajanjak

Yop amigo

If you want to run sealed you have to run a real split ac. No mobile ac, because it waste your co2

Checkler92

Checkler92

I was having phantom issues in my sealed room,started doing an air exchange 4 times a day and plants started to jump.
I see your using blurple lights so I doubt you would see any difference until you switch to a better led.cobs or quantum boards.
My flower room is basically like yours with a mini split all sealed up.ill pull around 5 to 6 lbs on the left 4x10 and around 3 on the right
View attachment 803098
I know this is old but I have a very sealed room 24x30ft and having some major drooping problem I turned my burner off and after a few days plants look great. Try running co2 at 500 ppm they go droopy again if anyone can help out it would be appreciated

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I know this is old but I have a very sealed room 24x30ft and having some major drooping problem I turned my burner off and after a few days plants look great. Try running co2 at 500 ppm they go droopy again if anyone can help out it would be appreciated
Have you check the VPD? temps and humidity plays a important role in transpiration....
Co2 burners need some sort of ventilation ( hence why i dont use em, it seems a non-sense) cause they put out also considerable amount of Carbonium Monoxide (Plus whatever scum is in the propane your usin) ....that is toxic to human and plants...i would go with bottled co2 and dont go over 1000ppm...
Good luck

Top Bottom