Sealed Rooms & Carbon Scrubbers

• Thread starter jigglybones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jigglybones

Hi Friends,

Does anybody know if you can use a stand alone carbon scrubber in a sealed room? I read somewhere that rooms need to be vented for the carbon scrubber to work. Can't I get a scrubber, put it on a timer, and let it keep redrawing from the same room air?

B

bigyieldsonly

dude, you are darn right you can do that. i use a huge 6ft carbon filter w an 8" max can fan and it works great,Do you run co2? i usually will shut it off for a few hours a few days a week just to make sure i am running full co2.does a scrubber clean c02 out of the air also? sealed room is the only way to go. all about the ductless a/c i dont even have an out take from my lights just sealed hoods and it works great:passingjoint:

T

thatspoker422

dude, you are darn right you can do that. i use a huge 6ft carbon filter w an 8" max can fan and it works great,Do you run co2? i usually will shut it off for a few hours a few days a week just to make sure i am running full co2.does a scrubber clean c02 out of the air also? sealed room is the only way to go. all about the ductless a/c i dont even have an out take from my lights just sealed hoods and it works great:passingjoint:

Can u explain or give me a link on how your ductless a/c works? I am looking to do a sealed room and i need some info on a/c's and anything else sealed room related.
Thanks, tp

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter

Running the same set up pulling 2 lbs per light with Kush :rasta2:..TRANE has 24,000 btu SPLIT AC units for $900.00 complete all you need to do is run power Thread on 2 copper lines that come with the unit and your done I am running the same unit and when I stand next to it I dont even know its on unless I put my hand in front of the fan and feel the air..:afroweed:

B

bigyieldsonly

Can u explain or give me a link on how your ductless a/c works? I am looking to do a sealed room and i need some info on a/c's and anything else sealed room related.
Thanks, tp

there so simple outdoor compressor connected to copper wire connected to a/c in your room copper wire transfers the freon i use a 3ton for 12kw just google them

B

bigyieldsonly

Running the same set up pulling 2 lbs per light with Kush :rasta2:..TRANE has 24,000 btu SPLIT AC units for $900.00 complete all you need to do is run power Thread on 2 copper lines that come with the unit and your done I am running the same unit and when I stand next to it I dont even know its on unless I put my hand in front of the fan and feel the air..:afroweed:

very nice i pull at keast 1.5lb per with chemdogd i pull at least 1.75 w bluedream rock on sealers

J

jigglybones

I found a link that better explains 'sealed rooms', or Controlled Environment Agriculture. Very, very, very informative.

Top Bottom