Sealed Rooms Info

• Thread starter jigglybones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jigglybones

Hi Fellow Farmers,

I thought this link was worthy of its own thread if anyone is interested in 'sealed rooms' (also called Controlled Environment Agriculture).

M

mMmTHC

awesome find.. I also have a sealed room.. That read was good.. Thanks bro

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

Love the article, it explained everything in plain language that I could easily understand..except for why you would put the window airconditoner in the "lung room". I'm currently building a grow room with 2 1000w lamps, and had my buy list ready for in/out, now I'm not too sure. I've changed my mind so many times while researching this the past 2 months. I want to do it right the first time lol. I live in a cold climate, so maybe it may still be best for me to vent from the outside, but it sure would be nice not to have to change your air cooling plans for the seasons. If anyone who has a sealed room in a climate like Michigan, please give me your input.

R

Rolln J

great read jiggly! after this latest bout with PM I am fucking so ready to lay god!

S

Smokin

Starting to feel like the more I learn... the less I know. Time to start researching "controlled environment agriculture". Thanks for intro jigglybones.

Top Bottom