Searching for the rare and elusive Rainbow Sherbet(ChampagnexBlackberry)!! Help me hunt her down!!

• Thread starter DopeDean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DopeDean

DopeDean

Anyone have any leads on some seeds of Rainbow Sherbet (Champagne x Blackberry)? Been one of my favs for a long time and a local rec grower sells flower of it and it is my favorite sherbet ever. Someone must have some ties to this incredible strain. Any help is much appreciated!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I think i saw sherbet at Supreme Seeds.com but not 100% positive, but i did see it for sale somewhere, sorry could not have been more help.

DopeDean

DopeDean

I think i saw sherbet at Supreme Seeds.com but not 100% positive, but i did see it for sale somewhere, sorry could not have been more help.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah Sherbet is everywhere but this specific Rainbow Sherbet cross is very rare and very fire.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Wow , these seed companies / vendors are really ridiculous , in fact I tried t explain to a friend , in what other market does the seller claim that every single product is " the best " the rarest " the King of all " I mean reading these descriptions of the seeds are practically ridiculous
I guess first time growers or pot heads in general are a gullible bunch ......

How bout if we say , questionable background , how bout we say , you might have to hunt thru 2 packs of reg seeds to find a keeper , and it probably won't be exactly as imagined or described

It's crazy , and supreme seed bank seems to be really good at just saying anything that some nit wits spew out , like nycd has a mysterious mix and a healthy dose of sour diesel in it .....
That makes no sense , so a made nycd and that's not his description

Has anyone ever said " here are some pot seeds for sale " good luck
Damn , the seed market is really fucking ridiculous
And 4 seeds for 95 bucks ?
Because they are the finest seeds in the world , and there is a selection of a thousand strains...
And they are all the best seeds ever created ......
It's lame

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey dope dean , no reflection on your search , if you can find the champagne blackberry from a
Good source , I'm sure it can be amazing , I'd even love to get some , just be careful where they come from
I've never seen so much hyped up bullshit as the seed selling phenomenon

DopeDean

DopeDean

Hey dope dean , no reflection on your search , if you can find the champagne blackberry from a
Good source , I'm sure it can be amazing , I'd even love to get some , just be careful where they come from
I've never seen so much hyped up bullshit as the seed selling phenomenon
Totally agree! There is definitely a lot of over-hyped bullshit out there. The cannabis seed industry has definitely been watered down by instagram breeders and folks who don't really know what they are doing. However, I find if you can find a reliable breeder that knows what they are doing you can find stable genetics that can give consistent results. But they are definitely few and far between. My list is definitely short.

Latest posts

Top Bottom