Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WitchWeedSG

WitchWeedSG

yes sea, its a skinny leaf pheno of PDP1, then theirs a real thick stalk one with twisting leaves on top, and my 2 others are similar skunky looking pheno's ...i'll make note of the Halo, but next run is gonna be some IRG gear..SugaBear/Grapefruit Skunk im only running a 2 x 4 ,so yeah limited ................thanks for that awesome history lesson..GC is cracking down on everyone lately, no hookups, seeds, blah blah blah..used to be so cool..but hey it is what it is..
great thread buddy thanks for the info

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

That was the reason I wont go back... mods like yoda actively dig through PM's ... when the reason you're banned is directly quoted from PM's, you can be sure the messages are anything but private.... SG was more forgiving, I presume because he had already put in time and built up an audience there, but as I foresaw, its sounding like you're describing the same bullshit all over again and history is repeating itself.

The rules exist for a reason... To keep people safe....

That said.... as a big boy who does not need a nanny, I wouldn't give my details to just anyone and it should be assumed that if I have done so, than I have reached some level of comfort with whoever is in question.

Some of us live in legal states where the potential risks are significantly reduced already....

I understand that sites want to force users to use their seedbanks, but getting a ban or other rash of shit for sharing with a cat that lives in your town or that you know personally does not serve towards anyone's safety and is simply overbearing.

WitchWeedSG

WitchWeedSG

100 % correct u are, and they locked my thread for saying " Blessed with SG genetics"
then i tossed them a link to their paid seed bank and made them look stupid, that was a really stupid reason.. SG could stand a million freaking things super good #1

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo @SeaF0ur can you please tell me about the catpiss you used in the cross I have?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

It is the only indica catpiss.

there are 3 I'm aware of.
1 is a sativa and likely a potential old school rks pheno
2 is also sativa, but that is just a ssh pheno
3 is a indica, it is the "Norcal Catpiss" that was likely relocated and renamed as "pittsburgh catpiss"

finder
.eu/strain-info/NorCal_Catpiss/Clone_Only_Strains/

S

Snafu

Hot damn spent the evening reading through and drooling with a side of learning looking through this thread! Lots of cool things going on Colorado love :)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm not big enough nor do I have enough going on to think I'm something special... but I am doing the work and grinding it out working towards my goals and having a good time doin it... my catpiss bx is certainly looking like it wont be as difficult to find the traits I was lookin for as I expected....

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I came across this documentary... its the type of thing I think everyone should see... there are 12 parts

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All these went to dirt last night
3egxfc f2s
2wifixlemon alien
5 catpissxmoontang
3pfx
3sgmcd xao

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

keep an eye on the sgmcd x ao, not many have been grown, but one did have some preflower duo-sexuality that I know of... I need to hunt those myself still...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
keep an eye on the sgmcd x ao, not many have been grown, but one did have some preflower duo-sexuality that I know of... I need to hunt those myself still...
I've ran my fair share of agent Orange crosses and it seems that they do that a lot but if you can find a good stable Orange lady it's all worth it

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Some Venom Hybrid work:
Day 42 of flower. 74 days of veg.
GG4 x Moontang
IMG 5110
IMG 5111

Norcal Catpiss x Moontang

IMG 5112
IMG 5113
IMG 5116

M

MassOg

I've ran my fair share of agent Orange crosses and it seems that they do that a lot but if you can find a good stable Orange lady it's all worth it
smoking some kick ass agent o as I type lmao really its agent o crossed with soar z sick orange taste two thumbs up:)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No leds here this is my spare room just for starts and seeds the bulbs are a mix of "daylight""sunshine"and warm just what ever homedepot had man nada special

Top Bottom