Second Grow!! Afghani Kush In New Set Up

• Thread starter Bashar Assad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Hey all!

So after a successful run of my first two plants (star ryders from dutch passion) I am embarking on my second grow! This time I'm getting a little more ambitious and doing 5 plants and revamping my whole grow system I used last grow.

So on to what I'll be growing..... this grow is a group of 5 afghan kush ryders done in a top fed DWC. The seeds came feminized from World of Seed and came in the mail about a month ago. I've just been so busy I havent had time to make a log.

Anyways let me go over what the plants were grown in as seedlings as they are already 14 days old.

Seedling closet
2'x3'x5' mylar lined closet
2x 20watt t8 florescent tubes (5000k 800 lumens)
60watt 450nm blue/6500k white led
Humidifier
Seedling tray
Digit al hygrometer /thermometer

The seeds were planted in rapid rooters and germinated on November 26th, 3 days after planting.

They were given the following brew of AN suppliments to help the rooting zone develop......

Humic acid 2ml/l
Fulvic acid 2ml/l
Pirahna/tarantla/voodoo juice 2ml/l
Carbo load 2ml/l

A solution of 250ml of water plus those suppliments was made every 3 days and the seedlings were watered twice daily with it. The results of using this mix was amazing the seedlings root zones were extremely well developed and fast growing and very white and healthy appearing.

On December 11th the seedlings were moved into the veg tent which is set up as follows......

Tent
2'x4'x5' mylar lined tent
Lighting
1 x 105watt 5500k 700 lumen cfl
3 x 85watt 5500k 6000 lumen cfl
300watt 6 band/12000 lumen led
2 x 40watt 4100k 2600 lumen cfl
3 x 23watt 6500k 1800 lumen cfl
3 x 24 watt 3500k 1600 lumen cfl

Ventalation
4" exhaust fan w/controller & carbon scrubber
5000btu ac intake
12" oscillating fan
8" fan

The hydroponics for the plants are as follows.....

The plants are kept in 5" net baskets in a 60L tote which is kept at approx 49 liters full. The dwc has a top feed system in which a 450gph pump, pumps water to a manifold which splits the water into 5 directions that lead to each net basket. The baskets a fed by t bridges that emitt water into the hydroton in them. The dwc recieves oxygen from a 100 gallon air pump with dual oulet's connected to two 1"x2" stones and a 8lpm air pump wit dual outlets connected to two 4"x1" stones. The ph tds and water temp is monitored by a hanna grochek continuous meter. The 450gph pump is on a timer which waters the plants three times per day.

So the lights are on a 18/6 schedule and watering is 3/day every 8 hours. The tents average lights on temp is 76°F and it's RH is 50%. Lights off its about 67°F and 40%RH. The reservoir averages a pH of 5.85, a temp of 64°F and a tds of 187ppm.

The nutrients used in this grow for the vegatative state are as follows (all at 1/4 str).....
Sensi grow A&b
B52
Vodoo juice
Piranha
Tarantula
Silica gold
Fulvic acid
Humic acid

As I said earlier the plants were transplanted on the 10th of December after 14 days of being in the seedling phase. I had noticed intervien yellow which I chalk uo to a nitrogen deficiency so I made sure to get the seedlings into the dwc and hit em with the b52 and sensi grow to perk up thier deficiency. So far they are 16 days old noe and are starting to look like they're getting better from the lack of nitrogen! As far as I remember the veg phase for these plants is fast at around 2 weeks so I'll keep yall posted. I'll post pics up in a little bit :)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Curious about your Nick Name, Is it "Bashar Assad" as in the war criminal responsible for the Syrian Civil War, and crimes against humanity?

Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Well kinda it's me I was watching a CNN special on bashar and they had a journalist interview him. Anyways he started badgering bashar about barrel bombs for 15 mins straight and by the end of it bashar made their quarrel change to "frying fan bombs" and I just thought it was really weird seeing two grown distinguished men argue about fictitious and hypothetical ftying pan bombs, ive never really seen how middle eastern officials do interviews and after watching a bunch I like see how different their attitude towards the media is. I dunno I just named my account this cuz I made this account right after watching that interview.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Actually I rescind the "No Comment". I make a great effort to restrain my biased comments and to accept peoples opinions and decisions however in this case I cannot.

The decision to name your self as Bashar Assad is incredible to me. I can only imagine that you do not follow the news or somehow you are sheltered psychologically from the pain of those people in Syria who are now running for there lives seeking refuge from Syria and Bashar Assad in every corner of the globe.

But yet on some whim you decided it would be cool to model your account using the name of a monster. I do not know you but I certainly know how shallow your thought process is when it comes to the consideration of others who have died horrific deaths by chemical weapons, and those that live in constant mortal fear for their lives, families friends and loved ones.

I will ask you to change your account name. There are veterans here that have PTSD. Be a considerate member of this community.

I asked you to ensure your name was not connected to this Deranged Homicidal Maniac and you verified it was.

Please reconsider your actions and all the negative Karma it will bring you.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Actually I rescind the "No Comment". I make a great effort to restrain my biased comments and to accept peoples opinions and decisions however in this case I cannot.

The decision to name your self as Bashar Assad is incredible to me. I can only imagine that you do not follow the news or somehow you are sheltered psychologically from the pain of those people in Syria who are now running for there lives seeking refuge from Syria and Bashar Assad in every corner of the globe.

But yet on some whim you decided it would be cool to model your account using the name of a monster. I do not know you but I certainly know how shallow your thought process is when it comes to the consideration of others who have died horrific deaths by chemical weapons, and those that live in constant mortal fear for their lives, families friends and loved ones.

I will ask you to change your account name. There are veterans here that have PTSD. Be a considerate member of this community.

I asked you to ensure your name was not connected to this Deranged Homicidal Maniac and you verified it was.

Please reconsider your actions and all the negative Karma it will bring you.

People have the right to bad taste and poor judgment. One can not find the light without passing through dark places. Let's smoke and meditate.

It does rhyme with.....
Hash tard ass fart.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haven't you already done this thread before?
The my second grow thread, how many times can you have a second grow?
STR8

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

People have the right to bad taste and poor judgment. One can not find the light without passing through dark places. Let's smoke and meditate.

It does rhyme with.....
Hash tard ass fart.

Thanks Shroomking, everyone has there rights. I am still speechless. And all you need to do is imagine your kid dead at the hands of a tyrant. Or the screams of grief from the friends and family members who live in anguish at the horrendous losses they have suffered. I have heard too many stories from friends from neighboring countries.

Honestly I cannot wrap my head around the absolute appalling poor judgment, I can only assume as much thought is going into his plants as was put into his account name.

Hash tard ass fart indeed.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I thought he meant something else!76

Ya that's why I thought I would ask, to see what exactly was the deal with the name. This thread is jammed with negative energy. I have to leave before I post something against the TOU.

Top Bottom