Second Grow - Drooping, Yellowing

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

Will definitely be checking out megacrop. being a beginner, mixing stuff gets me all worked up. If i can keep it simple for right now, itll be better for me so i will deff check that out. Appreciate it!!

You won't be disappointed with megacrop. I use it to test new plants alongside my no till beds, so I don't have to waste a month vegging a shit plant, and it's super easy to use. The plants are always healthy and gives a tasty, potent smoke.

As for auto flowers... my only advice would be to start them in their final pot. They're pretty much the same as a regular plant other than they flower when they're ready. I grew a couple freebies a few years back, they were ok but small. A buddy praises "Mephisto" autos for outdoor, ready in July/Aug.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You won't be disappointed with megacrop. I use it to test new plants alongside my no till beds, so I don't have to waste a month vegging a shit plant, and it's super easy to use. The plants are always healthy and gives a tasty, potent smoke.

As for auto flowers... my only advice would be to start them in their final pot. They're pretty much the same as a regular plant other than they flower when they're ready. I grew a couple freebies a few years back, they were ok but small. A buddy praises "Mephisto" autos for outdoor, ready in July/Aug.
I just grabbed the free megacrop(well, you pay for shipping) so ill try it out, like i keep saying, and will continue to say, i appreciate all the feedback.

As for the autos, thanks HammerLoaf for the advice, anything helps, im okay with a small result. ill grow a plant thats a foot tall and just one bud, idc, im all for experimenting so we will see what happens, i need the experience anyways.

Top Bottom