Second grow using CoCo, I'm trying to understand these EC better, mine are always 200-300 lower than what I put in?

• Thread starter ALIV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ALIV

ALIV

So, I originally had a problem with lock out. I diagnosed the problem, I was treating it like soil lol. I have since then dialed in my feeding rates/ EC and PH. My girls are in 15 gal. pots (too big I know, going to 10's after this run) under 1k phantom DE trellised out. Big fat green plump girls just about top have some flowers (day 10 flower). The growth rate is unbelievable now I understand when people say growing in coco is a night and day difference to soil( grown with soil indoor for 6 years). Although my girls look hella healthy I am wondering if im under doing it now. I am feeding 1.6 EC 5.9 PH(.2 EC from tap, getting RO soon), My run off today was 1.1 EC-1.2 EC. Am I maybe feeding too little? I also run co2 1200 PPM and a steady 79 Degrees in room.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m glad it’s working out for you. If you are not seeing any deficiencies, I wouldn’t worry about it.

ALIV

ALIV

I’m glad it’s working out for you. If you are not seeing any deficiencies, I wouldn’t worry about it.
I had to go back to my old posts to see if it was you who had helped me with the lock out. Thank you btw! Things are great, Dr.Coco was mentioned in the last thread I posted. Read that entire website from top to bottom it was some great stuff.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I had to go back to my old posts to see if it was you who had helped me with the lock out. Thank you btw! Things are great, Dr.Coco was mentioned in the last thread I posted. Read that entire website from top to bottom it was some great stuff.

Perfect, now you’re on the right track. Happy to help. 👍

Top Bottom