Second grow, want to maximize this time

• Thread starter Wayofzen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wayofzen

Wayofzen

Hello y’all,

Zen here. Joined looking for some tips on my first indoor soil grow. My first actual grow was with an aerogarden, so it was hydro, and the yield was super low. Starting a new grow with a female clone in soil this time and want to maximize the yield.

Just wanted to introduce myself and what I’m here for. Will post in other threads for specific help, and hopefully I will be able to make this a successful grow! Thanks!

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Hello y’all,

Zen here. Joined looking for some tips on my first indoor soil grow. My first actual grow was with an aerogarden, so it was hydro, and the yield was super low. Starting a new grow with a female clone in soil this time and want to maximize the yield.

Just wanted to introduce myself and what I’m here for. Will post in other threads for specific help, and hopefully I will be able to make this a successful grow! Thanks!
Expect soil to be a lot slower, and you'll have completely different watering schedules, not to mention nutrients.

Might help to know what sort of problems you had with your last grow. This tends to be a learning experience. My first grow yielded all of 3 oz's from 4 autos in a 4x4. My second grow yielded 18 oz's from photos in soil, but I also grew them from May 1 to Oct 10. My 3rd, and current, grow is in coco and is in harvest stage now, with yield anticipated maybe 24 oz's.

Wayofzen

Wayofzen

Expect soil to be a lot slower, and you'll have completely different watering schedules, not to mention nutrients.

Might help to know what sort of problems you had with your last grow. This tends to be a learning experience. My first grow yielded all of 3 oz's from 4 autos in a 4x4. My second grow yielded 18 oz's from photos in soil, but I also grew them from May 1 to Oct 10. My 3rd, and current, grow is in coco and is in harvest stage now, with yield anticipated maybe 24 oz's.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. My last grow was an experiment using that aerogarden, and I only pruned the plant. I didn’t top it or use any lst techniques. I’d like to optimize this soil grow this time.So, coming here to learn from others who have the experience.

I posted my current setup in another thread, and am at the point of topping it or bending the main stem to try to get a short bush with a scrog maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom