Second Grow: White Widow & Northern Lights, Auto, Cfl

• Thread starter Pumu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pumu

Pumu

Thanks @gardnguyahoy. Yesterday I was reading about cannabis problems and symptoms today first job after work will be watching those channel.
BTW my algamic looks kind of brown as well :/

Last edited:
Pumu

Pumu

m horribly sick atm so I'm sorry I've not been around in the past few days. I'm going to have to keep this short but I'll come back as soon as I'm feeling better.

Hi @CaptainHowdy, sorry to hear that man. Hope you get well very soon.
Best wishes and thx for nute schedule ☺

Pumu

Pumu

Hi; What are those pots that you are growing in? I have never seen them before. What are you growing them in?
Hello @Tarsey, i call them fetish pots. Leather fetish products growing in
@3N1GM4 is right, they are air pots, mine is 8L.

Pumu

Pumu

Hello everyone, this is what biobizz came up to me this morning, I am kind of dissapointed, I want my Alg-a-mic green

Hi Bora,
Thanks for your message and for trying our TRY-pack. But what a shame that the Alg-a-mic has turned brown. This happens when it get’s exposed to light for to long. So this TRY-pack was not stored correctly, as it should, in the dark .
Looking at the barcode however, the product can still be used. The change of color does not affect the active ingredients in the Alg-a-Mic, but we agree with you, it is supposed to be green, not brown. Please do not make the same mistake as your supplier and store the products in the dark, and at room temperature. It can also be good to address this issue with your supplier, if he would have stored the product as it is clearly written on the label, website and on forums, you would not be stuck with a brown product.
Good luck with the Stim-pack, we are sure you will like the effect of the Alg-a-Mic, even though it is brownJ

Pumu

Pumu

Hello everyone, I was reading problems and symptoms an I thought NL's problem can be over watering. So I'll wait for the next watering a bit, let's see if it will help or not.
DAY 11
NL
IMG 20151001 220359 1443727065648

And for day11 WW seems like she's taking things a bit slowly, what do you guys think?:rolleyes:

WW
IMG 20151001 220339 1443727047422

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Wait till your pots feel light and when you stick your finger down into soil it is dry up to your first knuckle. If you water only around the outside edge and leave the spot around the plant dry it will make the roots grow in search of water.

Tarsey

Tarsey

I use one of those cheap water meters that I got at the hardware store. Works great. I first pick up the pot if it feel light then I use the teater to make sure.

Pumu

Pumu

Hello guys,
I did some adjustments today. White fan was mounted to side wall, 1 pc fan and 1 23w 2700K bulb added. Here is pic:
IMG 20151005 212644 1444069825824

On Sunday I gave them 1L each:
1 ml/L Alg-a-mic
0,5ml/L Bio grow
1 ml/L Top Max
0,75 tsp/L Magnesium Sulphate

I dunno why but grow goes slowly. IMO need to add more lights but I don't have :cry:. Still waiting for my led to be delivered.
Do you guys have any idea or suggestion?
Thank you all, peace! :smoking:
Here is pics from today.
DAY 15:
WW
IMG 20151005 212652 1444069790388

NL
IMG 20151005 212706 1444069766739

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I dunno why but grow goes slowly. IMO need to add more lights but I don't have :cry:. Still waiting for my led to be delivered.
Do you guys have any idea or suggestion?

Hey Pumu,

Don't worry about what seems to be slow growth. This has nothing to do with the amount of lights you are running, what you have atm is plenty. What is actually going on is the plant is putting all its energy into creating new roots in that big pot. For about 10-14 days it might seem like it's hardly doing anything but all of a sudden it's going to start growing really fast so don't worry dude, this is perfectly normal. Just give it a while and things will turn around quite quickly :)

Re: the NL being over watered. I don't think this is the cause dude, it just looks like a straight up mutant that's struggling to grow naturally, perhaps from a poor root system. You might find that that particular plant just doesn't like the soil you are growing it in, it might be too heavily loaded with nutrients, this is a common occurrence with autos and would have a negative effect much like what you are experiencing.
It certainly doesn't look like over watering though, that looks a lot different to what's going on with your plant :)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

One of mine grew strange like that and I think it may have been a slow sprouter that I had to help shed its shell. Next time I might scuff my seams. Mine eventually grew out of the twisted growth.

Pumu

Pumu

Hello @CaptainHowdy,
or about 10-14 days it might seem like it's hardly doing anything but all of a sudden it's going to start growing really fast so don't worry dude, this is perfectly normal. Just give it a while and things will turn around quite quickly :)
I hope on that as well. II just compare mine with other WW 's under cfl, and started worried about her.
Thanks for positive comment.

Regarding NL, it is interesting to see how things going on with her. Trying to learn from her and you guys are helping me a lot which is really appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Pumu

Pumu

One of mine grew strange like that and I think it may have been a slow sprouter that I had to help shed its shell. Next time I might scuff my seams. Mine eventually grew out of the twisted growth.
I shed NL's shell too :D

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Someone looked at my grow log and asked if I had helped it shed its shell and when I thought about it I think I did. He said thats what it looked like to him and it should grow out of it, and it did.

Pumu

Pumu

Hello guys,
I had a great surprise after work today :eyepiece:
I think WW has nute burn

07e2064aff1c10fba94c87667c465bde297c28ed 7e8d366becf737ab43d5547eddf6e703d59b999f

What do you think guys? And what do you recommend?
Flushing? Watering with alg-a-mic? Or just stay away from nutes?
Thanks you all!
Peace:smoking:

Pumu

Pumu

Hi Pumu,

I'm horribly sick atm so I'm sorry I've not been around in the past few days. I'm going to have to keep this short but I'll come back as soon as I'm feeling better.
I did just have a quick read through your last posts since we spoke last and I see you're using the BioBizz range which is excellent as that's the same range I use too when I use nutrients so I'll be able to help here no problem.

Here's my guide I used to follow (I just do things by eye now). This should give you a good guideline to follow. You can always add more if you think they can take it or take some away if it seems too hot.

Week 1 day 4
Bio Bizz Grow 0.5ml, Bio Bizz Heaven 0.5ml Per Litre

Week 2
Grow 1ml,Heaven 1ml, Alg A Mic 1ml per Litre,

Week 3-5
Grow 2ml,Heaven 2ml, Alg A Mic 2ml per Litre (CalMag 1 feed per week 3ml per 5 Litre)

Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per Litre (CalMag every other feed 3ml per 5 Litre)

Week 6
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml, CalMag every feed 3ml per 5 Litre

Week 7
Grow 3ml, Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml,Bloom 3ml, CalMag every feed 3ml per 5 Litre

Week 8-10 week Pre-Harvest
Grow 2ml, Heaven 4ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 3ml, CalMag per Litre

Week 10
Heaven 4ml, Bloom 4ml, per Litre

Week 11
Plain Water

Hopefully that helps and I will be back as soon as I'm feeling better to help you further.

Take care :)

Hello @CaptainHowdy,
How have you been? Hope you got well already ;)
What kind of soil do you use for this feeding?
Thx man
Peace!

Top Bottom