Second RDWC run, (Viparspectra p1500)

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

We’ll see what happens, never had a male plant before so pollination is new to me. How do I know he’s got pollen in his sacks already?

Wait until the flowers start to break open, then put a paper bag over the flowers and shake, then just brush on the pollen with a soft paint brush, or feather. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

Wait until the flowers start to break open, then put a paper bag over the flowers and shake, then just brush on the pollen with a soft paint brush, or feather. 👍
The bubble bags arrived good sir! Tomorrow we make bubble hash!!

Growrx

Growrx

Have toke now, then let it dry and see if it gets better, age seems to add to it, a little like wine. Hardest thing is not to smoke it before it ages. lol
As tempting as that sounds, I’m going to give it a day or two to dry out then I’ll post back. (That popping sound that water makes when it hits the banger freaks me out) Iv tried some bad street dabs 😅

Growrx

Growrx

So just a little update on the bubble hash, been dabbing it in my rig and it’s soo smooth so clean tasting, street dabs got nothing on me. Soon I’ll be to keep up with the amount that we smoke here 👌🏼 Everything is personal use :)

Top Bottom