Nutes:
Advanced A&B
Multi Zen
Roots Excelurator
Algen Extract
Cal-Mag
Big Bud (now)
Overdrive (at the end)
32% Hydrogen Peroxide ( one drop per gal)
Mad Farmer ph up&down as needed

Veg for three weeks and all was well.
transfered into bucket and all was well for first three weeks and then not sure what happened.
all the leaves started to yellow and the whole system went wack...

They are just finishing fouth week of flower

Note: I did not change the res for two weeks, but I would hope this was not a factor.

Here the stats before and after:
Water temp 64
RH lights on 38-45
RH lights off 55-65
Lights on room temp 80-82
lights off room temp 72-76
CO2 at 100 ppms during lights on

I changed out the res two days ago and here are the stats:
Right after the change
PH: 5.79 out of the drain
PPM: 1115 " " "
EC: 2217
Next Day Stats:
PH: 6.06
PPM: 1121
EC: 2224

I am having a hard time getting ahold of the swing here.
Attached are pics of the system and the plants.
Any help-advise would beappreciated.
Please let me know if I left any info out?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It looks like you are over feeding your plants bro, and your RH should be higher, at least 50%.

Cut your EC by 60%. You don't need to push them that hard.

It is critical you change your res every week. Don't be a lazy farmer!

Nice buckets. How do the roots look? They should be tan at week 4, but still healthy.

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Wow, I cant believe those plants are even still alive at those EC levels, gotta love the Advanced Nutrients calculator...LOL!! Cannabis is one resilient ass plant to be able to with stand that level of abuse!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow, I cant believe those plants are even still alive at those EC levels, gotta love the Advanced Nutrients calculator...LOL!! Cannabis is one resilient ass plant to be able to with stand that level of abuse!!

You can easily run that EC, just not in a UC or MPB.

L

little Big Nug

It looks like you are over feeding your plants bro, and your RH should be higher, at least 50%.

Cut your EC by 60%. You don't need to push them that hard.

It is critical you change your res every week. Don't be a lazy farmer!

Nice buckets. How do the roots look? They should be tan at week 4, but still healthy.

Thanks Cap,
Should I get the EC down to 1.0-1.2?

Te roots look good, they had a little nute sludge on them but washed that off otherwise they are just like you said, they look really healthy.

LBN

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You can run the whole way at .5 to 1.0 EC. I ran 1.0 last run and the plants did great. no signs of toxicities or deficiencies. Start low, and run the same strain for a while. you can push them a little harder each run to see where the sweet spot is. It looks like you are following DD's nute recipe. He said 1400 ppm, but he never said what conversion. My guess is it was .7, which means he was maxing out at 2.0 EC. This is also what UC goes by. Personally, I think even 2.0 is unnecessary.

You have major lockout. I would flush them good from the top, and then go like 25% on the nutes for a week. You will still harvest, but it wont be that great.

darkpink

darkpink

crazy lookin set up.. i dont even see how all that works, theres hoses and pipes everywhere. ive run several RUC befroe and its great at 800ppm all the way. you can change your NPK's along the way thats why i like the 3 parts with explosive growth , unbelievable growth!

RDWC is initally for me anyway the most expensive set up but easy breezy once you let it go and keep the nutes simple, IME anyway.

to this day my girl grows better then me. i could never put my finger on it until i sat and though to myself stoned as shit once , its because she doesnt micro manage everything day to day/hr to hr and over exagerate everything and always keeps it simple.. im a better grower now watching her, believe it or not. ph and ppm and ro water this and that are like blaugh blaugh to her she dont even understand it.

i use to run the 2 part sensi but got tired of supplementing shit that should be in the base, constant batte, not enough cal or mag in there shit! advanced nutrients goal is to sell every periodic element in a different bottle!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
E
crazy lookin set up.. i dont even see how all that works, theres hoses and pipes everywhere. ive run several RUC befroe and its great at 800ppm all the way. you can change your NPK's along the way thats why i like the 3 parts with explosive growth , unbelievable growth!

RDWC is initally for me anyway the most expensive set up but easy breezy once you let it go and keep the nutes simple, IME anyway.

to this day my girl grows better then me. i could never put my finger on it until i sat and though to myself stoned as shit once , its because she doesnt micro manage everything day to day/hr to hr and over exagerate everything and always keeps it simple.. im a better grower now watching her, believe it or not. ph and ppm and ro water this and that are like blaugh blaugh to her she dont even understand it.

i use to run the 2 part sensi but got tired of supplementing shit that should be in the base, constant batte, not enough cal or mag in there shit! advanced nutrients goal is to sell every periodic element in a different bottle!

Easy breezy... yeah ..right.

Top Bottom