Secret Jardin HS80p Tent

• Thread starter Stroff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stroff

This is my first post here, I bought the tent HS80p, and found it was for propagation. My question is can it be used to grow plants and also propagate?

Z

Zill

If I’m looking at the right item it is less than two feet tall. I suppose you could grow indica and top the heck out of it.

Can you return it? To replace this tent, look on Craig’s list, there are hundreds of complete set ups being dumped for pennies on the dollar.

Maybe a forum member would buy it off you.

S

Stroff

I was wondering is there a difference between propagation tent and grow tent?

Blastfact

Blastfact

If it's a small tent then it's only for seedlings and clones,,,,,, propagation. The size of the tent tells you every thing you need to know concerning it's use.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This is my first post here, I bought the tent HS80p, and found it was for propagation. My question is can it be used to grow plants and also propagate?
Im also gathering that its only 2 feet tall. So by the time you get a pot in there and a light, your 2 feet of headspace has been used and you have no room to grow a plant

Z

Zill

Yup, when I went and looked it up it’s about 2 feet tall. Exactly what Balstfact said, at that height its made for seedling.

Top Bottom