secret jardin tent?

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

sup farmers!
i just bought my first 3x3 flood and drain table.i want to buy a secret jardin tent to use with it but not sure if i can.the height i want to use it in is 7 1/2ft.im not sure if my ceiling is tall enough,is it?also my table stands at 4ft tall.if my plants flower at 36-42 inchs i wont have any space.any advice or help is welcome please help!thanks in advance,peace.

Q

Qman

Secret Jardins are 6'7" tall and a 3x3 would be a good fit for a couple models

http://secretjardin.com

However, SJ's are getting hard to find and are being replaced with GrowLabs
I know this because I just went through it...

sour power

sour power

what do i do about my flood & drain table being 4ft? should i find something shorter to place the whole thing on and not use the legs it came with?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Na Qman buddy, ya just got to know where to find the Jardins at;) No shortage at all.

Ya might want to alter the legs of your table a tad.. Shorten them if you will :)

sour power

sour power

what size is the best for a 3x3?the smaller the better for me but optimal is what im looking for.

N

NBfrost

i would set it so u can remove your resovoir easily , you can but these special clips at harware stores that allow you to build a custom saw horse .. they have allagator teeth and they are awsome for custom tables

M

mr.bigglesworth

For a 3X3 table you will need a fairly large tent. I have a homebox XL for my table and it is just big enough to move around it on all sides. The bastard is huge though cant let anyone in my room. Are you vegging and flowering in it?

sour power

sour power

no.the dr120 is huge?its just under 4ft all the way around and carrys a hight of 6-7ft.to me thats not that big

M

mr.bigglesworth

Well my Homebox XL is 4X4 feet and it seems huge in my room. once it was all set up I didn't realize how much space it would really take up. But if you have it somewhere that you have the space than it won't matter but I have mine in my bedroom.

Q

Qman

A DR150 is the smallest I would go with IMO, it is 4'11" x 4'11" x 6'7" a 3x3 flood table, you could move around it...

Note - most tents are 6'7" high, I think that the new SunHuts are taller, idk tho, I think BG has a SH

sour power

sour power

yeah ive been thinking i should use a bigger tent.mr b,lol i am gonna use a bedroom to.i have a huge bedroom also but i have a few different things going on over at the crib so no guess ever

sour power

sour power

after some research i found out home box & secret jardin collaborated to make a new tent called grow lab.it seems just like a secret jardin dr just with a few better options.i think im gonna buy the grow lab

M

Mr Green

qman let you know about grow labs at the begining of your thread sour....:smoke

N

NotMeYou

Prebuilt setup

Why not something like that?

54" x 50" x 26"

Is it too small is that why?

I asked on another thread, but it was older, so want to get some opinions.

I travel on weekends and am concerned about heat and burning down my house.

This setup has CO2, lights, veg and flower room, fans and is self contained and plugs into a single wall plug.

Seems like the best ever except for the price, so there must be a flaw.

If I'm starting from scratch and going to spend a lot anyway, then why not just get this?

Thanks for any insights you can give!

sour power

sour power

q man im with you on that.not much different in size when you look at it but really could use the extra room to move arond if need be.thanks for the advice

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey i guess this ques is for gtd,q man, s power, or anyone else who knows for that matter: What is the difference between the jardin street and the jardin darkrm,and which one is better?How can you tell the difference betw. them on websites when all they say is dr150 etc.?Also, are the gro labs just as good, as they have replaced some jardins on bghydro? Any help would be greatly apprec. as i am right now trying to buy one and it's turning out to be difficult. Thanx Burn

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Burn, I've not ran a Jardin but am on my second run with a GrowLab120. I am more than happy with it and you are correct, the GrowLabs have replaced the Jardins in several hydro stores I shop at online. Even though the GrowLab is new to the market it has all ready had one upgrade in design and build so be aware of that if you order. I have the original model and can find no problems that would cause a re-design.

jj

Latest posts

Top Bottom