Security question

• Thread starter Indianche
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indianche

A friend of mine asked me the other day if I knew are cops allowed to just break in at your home like they do in the movies ,or they first warn you ,and even then still need a serious reason to break in to your place ? Would you answer my buddy's question and I'll make sure the answer gets to him.Thanks ,your help is appreciated !

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That all depends on where you live.

I

Indianche

Tell us then hersh ( is it Ok if I call you hersh ,its easier to write and sounds better to me ) how do they do it in America ?

I

Indianche

Ok they can't just bust into your house can they ? I mean they need some reason ,if they just break into houses they'd sooner of later get sewed and what then ? They get fucked up by my believes.Tell me how far from the truth are they. :surprised

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
If they want you bad enough here they come to your place to "talk", if answer the door they push their way in and do a little investigating. Dagga's right too, F'ing bullshit patr1ot act is giving LEO rights that would give our Founding Fathers (whatever the fuck that means) heart attacks.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep your mouth shut about growing even to folks you know well and play it off as you got a new hookup that can only come through for you. It's amazing what kind of bad things can happen when people know. I can't stress this enough indi.

I

Indianche

The thing is that I've told people ( stupid me ) ,wasn't really thinking and I'm now trying to fix the mess I've made!:headbang Any advice ?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Say it was just too expensive to do. None this is to be taken lightly unless you fancy jail time.

H

HolliHerb

They need reason beyond doubt to do so.

IF they smell ganja, YES
IF they see alcohol out in the open and minors, YES
IF they see drug paraphernalia, YES
IF they see POSSIBLE drug making equipment, YES
IF they think theres POSSIBLE drug usage there, YES
IF leo's k9 bark at your house and raises the fact theres possible illegal drugs or firearms. YES <-- and this is the worse thing to happen.

so keep some pets, have birds, cats, dogs. Anything that will take k9's attention away. Having a pet within the house when a k9 goes off would make it harder for them to obtain a search warrant as the house pet is a HUGE variable to consider.

always with beyond reasonable doubt. so... don't give them a reason for it.

My chillout hangout area is towards the back of the house, that way visitors and what not will never know, plus smell will be taken care of back there. All cannabis related items stays within that room where my paper work would be posted up on second door behind the first so they would HAVE to read it before entering.

Also when opening the door to speak to leo, close it behind you, He shouldn't ask why you closed the door, if he does say you have a dog and you do not want it to run out or any mishaps.

I

Indianche

Thanks Holli that was helpful I'll make the best I can ,um whats the best and fastest way of getting rid of plants ,like getting rid of them in a minuet ,if possible ? When talking about just 1 plant ?

D

Dagga

Also when opening the door to speak to leo, close it behind you, He shouldn't ask why you closed the door, if he does say you have a dog and you do not want it to run out or any mishaps.

Dont even open the door!!!!!! talk to them through the door.

O

ograskal

Here in Cali they are suppose to have a Warrant orderd from the judge to BUST in like that...If they are Knocking they probably dont have a warrant...If they are knocking then simply dont answer the door...If for some reason you did open the door dont let them in your house for any reason, Simply step out side and close the door behind you or talk through your window or door..~ogr

I

Indianche

Ok ,don't open door ,if have a warrant make sure you brush teeth in jail ,got it! ^^ but basicacly if they get in even if cut you can't hide the plant ,so it seems to me anyway.

D

drpressure600

The thing is that I've told people ( stupid me ) ,wasn't really thinking and I'm now trying to fix the mess I've made!:headbang Any advice ?
, tell them your a shit grower and it didn't work out 4 you, they'll laugh at you then forget it as the weeks go by, the cops can't just walk into your house, they need eveidence to do it don't they, theres a dvd on this site for sale called 'never get caught', have a good look at that, the bloke that made it is ex d.e.a . .

I

indodoja

that's some funny shit! give anyone power and authority and they will abuse it. it's just human nature. -i once had a police officer knock on my door while i was smoking a blunt and playing social d loud as hell. i immediately turned the music down, unlocked the door and stripped naked to take a shower. about ten or fifteen minutes later i step out of the shower and the music is still playing and the blunt is resting in the ashtray. i am pretty sure that he came in though. he never came back. i dunno

D

drpressure600

the cops aren't that big on busting a lil'grow room, or a kid smoking a joint, the main thing to get you into shit is yourself telling your business to people that leads to it, one of your buddies sees you doing well they might get jealous & rat on ya, if you've the brains to get the job done right, you should only talk weed to people at your new level . .

I

Indianche

Ok that's what I've figured and things are looking better now !

Latest posts

Top Bottom