Sediment in bottom of reservoir.

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Thought I would try general hydroponics Maxi bloom. But I use RO water so it needs to be buffered first, so I use 10ML of calmagic then add 13 grams of maxibloom for a EC of 1.0 to 1.1 then pH nutrients which takes 5 ML of PH up to get 5.7 and after setting a day it will settle out at 5.9. but I have the sediment at the bottom of the reservoir.

Sediment in bottom of reservoir
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I was using master blend 3 parts with good growing in veg, but in flower you got to cut the calcium nitrate in half and that caused my plants to get a calcium deficiency so that's why I went with the maxibloom for the flowering stage.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I just read on the internet that calmagic and general hydroponics Maxi bloom will precipitation after a few days if you have a reservoir full of it, What a waste I just dump a 19 gallon reservoir and three 5 gallon buckets full ready to add to reservoir. Just order a gallon of it that will just sit in a corner. I went ahead and used my tap water for the calcium in my reservoir, mixed 170 ppm of tap water and rest was RO water to fill my 19 gallon reservoir for a final ppm of 620 and added 50 grams of maxibloom and had to add 15 ML of PH down to get it set at 6.0 will see how it works, reservoir should stay Crystal clear we will see. May need to tweak it will know in a few days what plants look like.

Top Bottom