seed banks?

• Thread starter oweddawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oweddawg

Sup guys!! I am new to the whole grow thing and have started 3 new babies from seed. and with the help of a couple of online friends and and my hydro-equipment merchant I'm winging it by the seat of my pants here. mistake number 1 overwatered the hell outta my plants thats how {I came to this site to figureout what was wrong. sure enuf there was a picture my plants condition. anyway I just ordered some "nirvana ice" seeds from "the attitude seed bank" I know I probably should have asked b4 I ordered but I was excited. my question is this are they reputable? I didnt see their name in the list of seed banks on this site. also what strains could yall reccommend for a beginner like myself that have decent yield and potentcy, taste, smell, yes I have high hopes:sign0023:

oweddawg
215 compliant:clapping

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: Owedawg Welcome to the site.. Good stuff to be found here..Best breeders with the best genetics round here.
Never heard of Attitude

Good luck with your first grow:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

B

baggins

attitude has a good rep. but once you have posted enough to be able to see the items on thcbay, i don't think you will order anywhere else. But for a first grow, I wouldn't use expensive seeds. I would concentrate on growing the plant in veg and flowering her. Once you get 1 or 2 solid grows down ( ones with no nute or watering problems) then invest in some quality genetics.:cool0010:

K

kansasgrown

Welcome to the farm! Keep on posting and soon enough you will be able to bid on the seeds at this site. You should be happy with Ice as a first grow, it is a very frosty plant and a good smoke.

O

oweddawg

here are the pics

thanx 4 the info guys much appreciated.here are my 3 kids but 2 of them appear to have slight nutrient burn. I use fox farms ocean forest for soil. Initially over nuted by feeding them luckily I made the solution very mild purposely because of my inexprience so in case messed up it may be alittle more forgiving. also why does one of them look like basil or something whats that all about? hope you like the pics ps. the healthy one i call josephine I pray she dont turn into joe. she already smells like skunk and has taken all mistakes without missing a step. my other 2 are the sickly ones in and out of health''

oweddawg
215 compliant

P1260209
P1260214
P1310004
P1310008
P1310009
P1310015
P1310016
Top Bottom