Seed Cellar is great

• Thread starter rayi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rayi

rayi

Took a trip to Jackson Michigan about an hour away. Hit Seed Cellars. It's nice. Has all the major breeders except Mephisto. Walked out with 12 regular GG #4 from Elev8 and two freebies of Zweet Insanity x Joseph OG. Will do a grow journal when I pop them in 8-9 weeks. No more waiting weeks for the mail. I think they will be my go to place for seeds

M

madkevin

Wish they sold seed in Canada in stores , or do they now? I have not looked in a while or even looked online. Last time I did I couldn't find any place .. suggestions?

Bitters420

Bitters420

Took a trip to Jackson Michigan about an hour away. Hit Seed Cellars. It's nice. Has all the major breeders except Mephisto. Walked out with 12 regular GG #4 from Elev8 and two freebies of Zweet Insanity x Joseph OG. Will do a grow journal when I pop them in 8-9 weeks. No more waiting weeks for the mail. I think they will be my go to place for seeds

Do they have a different menu in person, compared to their website? I have been toying with the idea of just driving there, a little over an hour away myself. But I didn't want to have my sights on one strain and have to choose a different one.

Chester13

Chester13

Wish they sold seed in Canada in stores , or do they now? I have not looked in a while or even looked online. Last time I did I couldn't find any place .. suggestions?
Where in Canada you from? One of the best in Canada is Jordan of the islands,from the west coast. Dr Greenthumb seeds out of ontario

rayi

rayi

Not sure if they have a different menu in person but they do have some spare seeds to give away. If in doubt call to make sure if they have what you want

Bitters420

Bitters420

Not sure if they have a different menu in person but they do have some spare seeds to give away. If in doubt call to make sure if they have what you want

Cool. Looks like I am making a run down there this week, or next. Getting tired of all these clones I have.

Bitters420

Bitters420

Tired of clones or tired of the strains of weed

Tired of always cutting clones and keeping over the summer. I only run system in fall and winter due to heat and the time I have available. Also, by the time cooler fall temps come about, my 2 rotational mothers have almost overgrown my 2x4 tent.

Top Bottom