Seed Drop Coming To The Farm

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi Farmers
Just to let you know whats is heading to the farm
Patrolia Headstash Fem's Headstash is one of those pure indica strains that one has to dig into to find the kill and when you do you just don't wan't to put it down , I worked this selection with a friends in the Midwestern USA , I sent him 80 seeds of my Select PH from Mexico he got 24 really decent ladies and narrowed that down to 2 that were everything we knew this strain contained massive heavy branching and baseball bat sized cola's text book old school Afghani we made a pool of 16 plants 2 of each of the selected were reversed using STS and we pollinated the 12 .
The Plants are a little slow to veg initially but grow with great vigour after the first 18-21 days .

A new version of the Pink kush we call it Sour Pink kush as you might have guessed we used the east coast Sour D clone to pollinate the Pink kush Master clone .
Outstanding top shelf gear its so difficult to breed with the Pink and maintain the flavour the Sour Pink is truly a match made in well BC lol
If you liked the raw Chem power and flavour of the Pink Kush you will love the Sour Pink its did take on a slightly more fuel smell but all the Punch and raw kushy goodness is still represented she tasted like she smells even when you relight .

Jihadi Kush
The Jihadi kush is a outstanding new Hybrid between a elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .
Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .
The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

China berry
China-berry is a f-1 Hybrid Chinese indica x a elite Blueberry selection we called BB z at the medijean facility , a really lovely medicinal strain with strong calming effect a moderate level of CBD can be expected as the Chinese Indica often expresses 2-1 ratio's
A unique strain that produces great everyone loves this strain in the dispensary's where it has been sold popular in Washington state .

Golden temple kush fem aka happy hindu
Not many of these exist this is my GTK Mother STS reversed not sure they will be produced thought I would Share them here

That is a few i will catch up with the rest and pics shortly

Reeferman

Reeferman

Fem Airborne g13 everyone wants this plant a building block I have used for more than a decade
Harmony Regs
Panama red x SSH this was a untested trial run we used our SSH pollen from the freezer on a our PR clone I expect this to be just insane !

Burning Bush
Burning bush is another one of our new Landrace based f-1 Hybrids bred with outdoor production in mind , Burning bush all started in 2006 when Sam the Skunkman told me about a Egyptian landrace .
We jumped on a Plane from Amsterdam and headed to Dahab Egypt long story short we were nearly blown up by a Bombing attack but we indeed found the landrace of the Sainai I stopped in the Midst of the desert near the boarder with Israel and pondered the Long history of the region and thought about the Bible and the Hashish found in the Pyramids , Smoked some of the Hashish made from the very plants my Beduan guides took the seeds from and thought I am going to Breed a great strain and call it the burning bush !
Well here we are a decade later the breeding of this plant took many parts firt growing out the initial stock and selecting the best parents etc .
I found a "pole" pheno and a "bush" pheno .
Ironically I used the 'pole Pheno" we were doing a project for hash production and we really needed plants that could tollerate drought conditions , the people I was working with really loved a dry sieve made from Love potion , so the first project after slections was making f-1 hybrids between Pole pheno Egyptian landraces and my Love potion Males .
That project went very well the hashish was wanderfull it was like honey Moroccan with a strong Lemmon skunk taste on the toungue .
Shortly after that period I found myself in a much different enviornment for several years we grew out alot of the f-1 to a f-3 generation but we could grow pure love potion and any other long flowering strain we wanted to grow so they got shelved .
later on I found myself back on the Candian prairie I began to work with the seeds again , this time I grew about 300 plants on a hillside and they actually finished by Sept 24 just loving the dry praire climate .
This year I decided I should finally share this amzing plant again I did a selection indoors , we have selected to the point that the plant smells and tastes almost exactly Like Love potion #1 yet its a compact single pole type plant left untopped they can grow 7' tall single pole from the ground up and yield -1-1.5 oz per ft its ideal for planting in field production close together as the plants will not shade each other .
Its smells of Lemon pledge floor cleaner most who know love potion will identify it right away , the difference is that on the back end of the smell its has a leathery black hash componet .
The plants are reisstant to drought and wind and are very easy to grow ideal for crops grown from seeds , I have always grown this plant from seeds never kept a mother I am sure they will bush out when topped .
Burning bush is a truely unique creation , the high is superb up and inspirational its smell is strong yet does not scream MJ , this is a must try for those of you who are tired of the factory MJ genetics or who want to grow commercial outdoor crops of exotic MJ or Hashish .

Early purple kush
Early purple kush won the 2010 TY cup its a hybrid between EII (Mighty mite ) and Purple kush we found that the EII made the plant flower faster initially being bred for outdoors to our surprise it thrived indoors finishing in 49-55 day with a superior resin content and flavour .

Reeferman

Reeferman

Sour Pink kush is a New hybrid of my 2006 Highlife cup winning Pink kush , we also have been asked about the Sour Disel kush over and over well here it is 2 of my best plants combined Soud D x Pink kush fem ! We bred a pink Chem also but the SD-pink won the battle
SD pink

Last edited by a moderator:
Reeferman

Reeferman

The Airborne G13 Fem in really exceptional we found that due to the age of the cutting we found renewed vigour and yield in the s-1 .
They are super stable and consistent regardless of history The AB g13 has been such a important Afghan to me I judge all pure indica against the AB g13 .
Its a known building block it imparts nothing on hybrids except resin structure and reduced stretch meaning that whatever you Breed her with will dominate the smell and taste .
It always shortens flowering times in Sativa hybrids and makes dense flowers I have not bred a AB g13 hybrid that was not loved .
I have been asked for so long to produce this s-1 its finally finished , we have the AB g13 BX 4 in the past but the Rhino seemed to effect the stretch reduction qualities she imparts .
This is a customer pic from BX4
View attachment 535442

Reeferman

Reeferman

petrolia headstash s-1
The PH is a strain that requires selection I worked with a friend in the USA who I gave my best seeds to he selected down 2 elite selections really elite selections he reversed both selections with STS and pollinated a number of each clones .
This is some super strong indica that yields big !

Last edited:
Reeferman

Reeferman

China berry
CB is a outstanding medical strain it will have moderate low CBD level from the Chinese indica the Chinese indica used was collected in Yunan in 2005 .
The pheno used for this hybrid had a berry aroma almost like raspberry a bit sweeter than Blueberry it was the heaviest yielding of all the modest yielding Chinese indica pheno .
We were growing out a old Blueberry line either from dutch passion or Dj from way back we pollinated our best BB from the lot a stout indica dom with killer resin and blueberry smell and taste
The attached picture is China-berry 1 of 7 females from a germination of 12 seeds

Chunkychina

epitome

epitome

Incredible transparentsy! I can't wait to mysteriously come across any of your wares.... your passion translates imacculately through your descriptions! Thanks for your passion @Reeferman

Reeferman

Reeferman

I just finished pollinating a new Chemdog 91 f-1 that we had played with at medijean , Shockingly the Chemdog 91 clone only has proven to be very fast outdoors , I had only worked with her indoors so the fact that she went off so quickly was a surprise as she is not all that fast indoors taking almost 10 weeks to my satisfaction .
We Hit the Chemdog 91 with Pakistani Citral Kush Males , I have 2 green and 1 purple Male , the last time we used a STS reversed pollen and the few seeds we made grew into something Special !
The Full Chem profile with a Hint of exotic fruit on the exhale , its hard to pound out maybe papaya or guava
calling it Chem brûlée

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Good luck to you Reeferman, take care of your customers. Sounds like you have some killer genetics. Chem Brulee sounds great! The Chemdog 91 cut I deal with always finishes early Oct, with a hefty yield. Sour pink kush sounds great also.

H

happy b

Hi guys i have a new web site and great customer service rep's our seeds are $100 US per pack 6 fem of 11 regs .
A few exceptions like "red congolese' & Purple Congo Kush they are $125
Sounds good.
Atleast your pricing makes sense.the red congo and other longer flowering plants take a bit longer and probably dont give as many seeds.
it kinda annoys me wen other breeders will charge more for a line that doesnt cost anymore to make just because they think its a better end product so therefore they WANT more for it.in myind if it costs the same to make they should all cost the same to buy...like your beans Reeferman.im away for alook at your site.

mack 10

mack 10

petrolia headstash s-1
The PH is a strain that requires selection I worked with a friend in the USA who I gave my best seeds to he selected down 2 elite selections really elite selections he reversed both selections with STS and pollinated a number of each clones .
This is some super strong indica that yields big !
View attachment 535443

Isn't that Soquicks Ak99, in the pic?

Top Bottom