9-21-2019

5 out of 20 seeds sprouted.(Wedding Cake)

75% NON-Germination

My complaints have been ignored. I know they get them, as all of my pre order questions were answered quickly.

The seeds all looked premature. Poor quality seeds. Poor customer service. I will never order from them again.

They also did not allow my 1 star review to be posted on thier website.

This is about Seed King.

Just thought others should be aware of my experience.

*Update* 10-02-2018

After a week of being ignored I sent one last email, which was responded to, with discount to buy more premature seeds. I told them No Thank You. They dodge questions while trying to make up BS and not giving straight answers. They also asked multiple times for me to change or delete my 1 star review on another website.

*Also*
My 1 star review was removed from their website. In addition another 1 star review for their Wedding Cake strain was removed.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

SK.png

*Update* 10-02-2018

After a week of being ignored I sent one last email, which was responded to, with discount to buy more premature seeds. I told them No Thank You. They dodge questions while trying to make up BS and not giving straight answers. They also asked multiple times for me to change or delete my 1 star review on another website.

*Also*
My 1 star review was removed from their website. In addition another 1 star review for their Wedding Cake strain was removed.

Thank you for showing my review on the website I reffered to. That is the website they wany me to remove my review from.

Just to be clear that is not SeedKing's website, that is a separate review website.

Seedking removed my 1 star review from thei website.

Update 10-21-2019

They have attempted to have my review removed from the review website.

Here is what they are saying.
More LIES

Hope this info is helpful to people.

Question... Just how did you go about germinating these?
Seedling tray. Humidity dome. And a seeding heat mat. I use Whitney Farms organic seed staring mix as the medium to plant the seed as well.

I have never had an issue before or after using that method.

Seedling tray. Humidity dome. And a seeding heat mat. I use Whitney Farms organic seed staring mix as the medium to plant the seed as well.

I have never had an issue before or after using that method.
Fair enough thought I would ask... Not my preferred method but. I would germinate first then Plant and no way would I use a humidity dome for seedlings.

The old owners of Seed King pulled this all the time. They sold the company a bit over a year ago, and it looks like they are still the same. They actually sent out an email to people that complained that said: "People in the USA were lucky to even get seeds" They also must pay off review sites to recommend them as #1..

I'm surprised that some are having so many issues. I ordered 5 Jack Herer auto fem and 5 super lemon haze auto fem from them. All 5 Jack's popped. I tried 4/5 of the super lemon haze but none germinated. I chalked it up to poor technique (first seeds I ever germed in paper towels) but sent them a message anyway. They said if I'd upload any pics I took they would replace them. They gave me a code to buy more seeds and I got 10 GSC auto fem seeds free.
The Jack's are all doing great.