Seed question ?

• Thread starter Steve705
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve705

Steve705

I grew a couple auto flower plants. I’ve chopped, harvested and I’m in the curing process right now. I’ve found about 3 seeds so far. Doesn’t look like anymore are in the nugs. At least non that I can find. Dumb question but will the seed remain feminized ? I know they will keep the “autoflower” genetics but is there a chance the seeds could be male autoflowers ?

Seed question
Seed question 2
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

How in the world did you end up with seeds? I have been running autos for over 8 years and never found a bean, i can assume they were feminized to begin with as you are asking if they retained there feminization. who knows? But it would be interesting to see what pops up, or were you running photos with your autos? That would explain the beans.

Steve705

Steve705

How in the world did you end up with seeds? I have been running autos for over 8 years and never found a bean, i can assume they were feminized to begin with as you are asking if they retained there feminization. who knows? But it would be interesting to see what pops up, or were you running photos with your autos? That would explain the beans.
Yes they were feminized to start. I didn’t have any photo period plants around. I had already chopped and harvested my photos. The photos were grown inside anyways. I’m not sure how they popped up. The plants were clearly female. I did do 1 thing different. Long story short I had someone steal 1 of my 5 auto plants a week before harvest time. I freaked out and moved all my plants to my indoor grow room and put them under 18-6 light schedule for about a week. They started to kind of “re-veg” a little ? Grew these little weird popcorn looking pistals. Didn’t take pictures. Hard to explain what they looked like. Maybe the stress under the 18-6 lighting schedule caused it ? Would the seeds even be able to grow that fast ? would they be feminized?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes they were feminized to start. I didn’t have any photo period plants around. I had already chopped and harvested my photos. The photos were grown inside anyways. I’m not sure how they popped up. The plants were clearly female. I did do 1 thing different. Long story short I had someone steal 1 of my 5 auto plants a week before harvest time. I freaked out and moved all my plants to my indoor grow room and put them under 18-6 light schedule for about a week. They started to kind of “re-veg” a little ? Grew these little weird popcorn looking pistals. Didn’t take pictures. Hard to explain what they looked like. Maybe the stress under the 18-6 lighting schedule caused it ? Would the seeds even be able to grow that fast ? would they be feminized?
i cant answer your question steve,one thing for sure i would get them in dirt and see

Steve705

Steve705

Awesome. Thanks for the info guys. The strain is awesome. Love the buzz it gives and I’m not even a week into curing. I’m actually kinda hoping I get a male seed so I can stockpile a bunch of seeds haha.

Steve705

Steve705

Too bad its auto. You could keep a mother and make clones.
I usually grow photoperiod plants indoor. that was my first outdoor auto grow. I’m pretty North in Canada and it’s gets cold fast. Our climate sucks for growing outdoors. I know a few people who have lost plants already due to Mother Nature not working In our favour. Outdoor autoflower growing is perfect for up here cause I can harvest before the cold sets in. For the past week there has been frost every morning. It gets down as low as 1C each night. Feel bad for people who have photos that aren’t ready yet.

Top Bottom