Seed questions for a new guy

• Thread starter Wondervalley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wondervalley

Wondervalley

So as a beginner I have been looking at seeds on a budget. Why spend 10 bucks a seed when I have no idea what i'm doing yet. Can someone tell me what untested seeds are? Also where is a good place to find cheap seeds and what should i look out for? I have been looking around on strainly. Any strains that work best for a newbie?

Dummy buds

Dummy buds

So as a beginner I have been looking at seeds on a budget. Why spend 10 bucks a seed when I have no idea what i'm doing yet. Can someone tell me what untested seeds are? Also where is a good place to find cheap seeds and what should i look out for? I have been looking around on strainly. Any strains that work best for a newbie?
Look at growers choice seeds, anything untested you don't want

Greenyos

Greenyos

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You can go to north atlantic seed comapny online and search for 2 dollar seeds and they have options for single seeds from 2 and 5 dollars. It was the pic posted above

Ponky

Ponky

Don't screw around trying to save a few bucks. There's a guy here with quality seeds. He has a thread up. Seeds are so hit and miss.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You can buy some cheap seeds, grow for 4 months and end up with hermies or loose wispy weed you don't want to smoke. If the difference between a good seed and a cheap seed is $8 wtf .....don't be cheap 1 seed can = 1 million plants if done right.....Every time I've grown with ify seeds I wished I hadn't....you may get lucky....but I say get good genetics you'll be glad you did.....Go with cheap seeds or a found freebie & you may regret it.....................I've a thousand or more old hermied seeds around.....use one of them in your grow you could seed up your entire crop.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I agree with those who say to buy good quality seeds. Considering the costs and the effort involved, the seeds are probably the most important part of the process.

We have been buying seeds from Seed Supreme. They package the seeds well and have frequent sales.

Many here, including me, will advise against growing autoflower seeds. The photoperiodic are much better, especially for a beginner.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I popped bag seeds for my first run, it was free and great learning. As for testers I actually don’t mind them. A lot of times you can get some fire testers and sometimes your getting the next best strain before anyone else even knows about it. I wouldn’t get just testers from any breeder tho, pick a well known breeders testers. You can check out darkstar genetics, they just dropped 60$ fem packs 10-12 seeds from fresh coast. Also I know a lot of the members here are not on instagram but darkstar genetics seed bank dose auctions on instagram live and you can get packs for under retail all the time. Just some food for thought if your interested in stuff like that.

Top Bottom