Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I have 4 fem black widow and 2 blue dream fem both from ilgm really wanna hit 1lb I’ll be running sensi grow and bloom coco formula a and b with Cal mag for my 4mms ro water base...first run with black widow I had 3x3 canopy only yielded 2.75 oz I think I ran into root issues with that grow.... 2nd grow black widow hit same issue with over night plummeting of ph 6ph in 24hts later its 4.2. Flushed with h2o2 in 2 days she started eating again and ph has stabilized... this time I’m going for broke got a lot of money invested really need to get the wife off my f***ing back with a nice haul.... first pics are from grows 1 and 2....I’m in 3 gal pots of pure coco about 5 weeks old from germ I am training them for 4 way lst 2x2 canopy each to fill up my 4x4 veg light mars hydro tsl1000 150 true wats at 24” ubove canopy trying to figure out best ambient temps rh and leaf temps to get my 1lb in the books any help is welcomed I h e thick skin don’t be afraid to criticize me I’m new no no room to talk S**t lol

Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 2
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 3
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 4
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 5
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 6
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 7
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 8
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 9
Seed to harvest pure coco black widow blue dream fem 10
growsince79

growsince79

No way you will ever get a pound from a 150w light. I would be thrilled with 6 oz from that light

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
If you have some good luck you might get close. If you pulled 2.75 oz off 1 plant previously, and you have 6 plants now, if you can make 2.6 oz per plant you'll get your pound, but it's not going to be easy with those lights. Maybe go for a longer veg and you might accomplish your goal. Don't get me wrong.. Let's use cars for example. There's an old adage "There's no replacement for displacement" .. Similar to growing, there's no replacement for the sun. In other words, a lot of your harvest depends solely on the light it gets. There are many growing techniques that will ultimately help increase your yield, but your lights are key. The general "rule of thumb" is 1lb per 1000w light. Excellent growers are pulling off 3 to 4 lbs. per light.

Otherwise I would say invest in another light and some supplemental CO2 will help big time.

Good luck and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Last edited:
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Sorry typo 4 black widow and 4 blue dream... 150 wats for veg untill my 4x4 clears up in 2 weeks I have 1 mars hydro tsl2000 2x4 coverage 300 true watts and 2x Optic 1 xls 2x2 coverage 2.5x2.5 max each has a cbx3590 cob driven at 100 watts pulled from wall so 500 watts total if I throw the ts1000 in I can fit 650 true watts in their I can’t see that amount of light not pulling me a lb theirs people on you tube pulling 7-8oz off the ts1000 alone in a 2x2 tent and 150-200 grams per optic 1 xl is the norm but then again these people have been growing 15+years so they no what their doing I on the other hand do not (yet) unfortunately so hopefully you guys can help me out with that lol hears a pic of my veg tent

FEA21294 06BB 4EAD B5C5 15A66A9D81E1
D9E747CF A295 4512 9B79 17EC5BEADF87
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I can rock veg for 7-10 weeks no problem where I keep messing up is in flower the last few grows I had envierment issues and also nute burn and root zone issues and infestations which I believe really hurt my yeilds

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Black widow does not like anything over 450-500 ppms in week8-9 veg in flower anything past 625ppms on .5 scail and I see nute burn issues and high run off ppms wheth it’s coco or pure perlite Hempy buckets...blue dream is notorious for being an aggressive feeder especially nitrogen even in flower so I gota keep. Trakeing my numbers to see what they like

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi great to see your plants up of the tent floor , you exhaust fan is that sitting on the floor ? Would be better above the light , need a clip fan in there to move air gently round them , you could also benefit from passive air intake . Regards Od.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I had it blowing in I removed it to try an experiment I will be mounting it back up the way I had it to force fresh air in their. Thx I ran into cold root zones on my slab basement floor in winter time it’s like 55-56f all winter down their on the floor ambiance hang around 65 in winter... their only getting about 225-250 ppms atm 150-200 is cal mag rest is a and b....to be honest I’m shocked their growing the way they are with only 25-50ppm of actual food lol they have been on that 225-250ppm their whole life from breaking surface of coco till now, once I burn threw these Nutes in my 55gal drum I’ll bump up to 300ppm hears a pic of my current disaster of a flower room in 100% perlite Hempy buckets they showed first pistoles on 5/4/2020 I’m assuming that’s day1 of flower correc? Or is day 1 when I see little bud buttons on main tops?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Week 7 flower......... 8-( week strain) yup I’m F***ed

Latest posts

Top Bottom