Seed Update

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yoko

No one ever mentions Reef's NL5 Haze! I love the G13 Burmese, Blue Thunder, King Pure but the NL5 Haze is the favorite. Any chance of it coming back?

Z

zombywolf

NL5 seems to be lost as an available strain. Reef, can you help?

J

Josey Wales

If any of you are looking for some of the most unique smells in the cannabis world treat yourself to a pack of Viper.

Amen to that!!

Beautiful exotic smelling bud. I've been waiting a long time for another crack at these.

Peace OUT

R

Reeferman

I am breeding a female nl 5 from the old dutch cutting in the near future
RM

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I still have some Reeferman NL and this is one you want to grow fo sho , super sticky lime green with the best smell when ya smoke it . My bro took some to the 311 concert and it was a big hit with the crowd:rock

M

mickeyspliff

Hey Reef, glad your offering seeds here. I'm hoping a good description will be up with these, like your catalog listings. Always good information there about mold resistance, outdoor harvest times, genetic background...

Weren't there supposed to be some haze bro's seed and Cambodian x haze bro's?

J

Jalisco Kid

I realize I am a little slow, but zoo's comment causes me concern. Will there be an auction or do I need to stay up all Wed with my finger on the trigger. I want the Burmese and C x c99.
Shame there is no time to form a group to buy and grow them all out and pass around the winner. Such a small pool to find a gem. Suerte JK

D

doggystyled73

nothing on the thunderfuck haze yet huh?... makes me wonder

D

doggystyled73

great line up there upinsmoke, but please some info on the funderfuck haze...is it reefs kodiak thunder fuck from kodiak island or the supposeed original tang cut from alaska..thanks.

I'm pretty sure this is what we're ALOT of us are wondering.. it's probably his kodiak strain crossed to original haze.. n ya gotta wonder are these gonna be BIN's.. Auctions??? But hey no need to rush reeferman.. lol we're just your customers asking questions :cool0010:

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
nothing on the thunderfuck haze yet huh?... makes me wonder
doggystyle and everyone else concerned, when the seeds go up on the site they will have a description of what they are ,crosses etc,, so no need to wonder brother,, and reef will back home by monday so he will be back answering your questions soon
and 90% are auctions, like reef said most of these seed are from his private vault.

convex

convex

Can I assume this means tomorrow - Feb 4th?

AT THE FARM BY WEDNSDAY:bong-hits:

CAMBODIAN X NEPALES- 6 PACKS
BURMESE PURE -10 PACKS
POTENT PURPLE - 5 PACKS
THUNDER FUCK HAZE - 10 PACKS
DALAT VIETNAMESE - 1 PACK
BB SAT X NEP (FEM) - 2 PACKS
CAMBODIAN 1 X C-99 - 5 PACKS
VIPER - 10 PACKS
MANGA HAZE - 10 PACKS
ROMULAN X BB SAT (FEM) - 6 SEEDS ONLY
LOVE POTION 4 - 10 PACKS
MANGA ROSE X O HAZE - 8 PACKS
PANAMA RED - 3 PACKS (35 SEEDS)
LOVE POTION 3 - 10 PACKS
LADY G X BUBBLE BERRY - 1 PACK (9 SEEDS)
REEFERMAN SOURDEISEL- 9.5 PACKS
G HAZE X LEMON THIA - 2 X PACKS OF 8

SORRY FOR THE DELAY. ME AND REEF HAVE BEEN :mad0223:BUSY GETTING THINGS GOING . SO HOPE U ENJOY THE LIST ABOVE,:rasta2:

J

Jalisco Kid

Damn I just read you need 50 posts to buy seeds. Anyone that gets the Burmese is going to be my new friend. Good luck to those with enough funtickets to buy more toys. JK

S

Summit

Hey Kid, that is incorrect you only need 25 posts. Logic Pm'd me today with that info

convex

convex

Hey JK!

I read in another thread that the minimum post is enforced only on new accounts - anyone know for sure?

Cheers

M

masterwelder

Dose this mean i can't buy seeds hererisssh? I am a Junior farmer.

Top Bottom