seed websites

• Thread starter danny954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

What about having a look at the auctions on here, you will find something amazing to grow!

D

danny954

yea but i would like to get my hands on some blue cheese seeds that shit is real good man

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
i'd check British Hempire's Cheese x Skunk (89) immediately if you're into the cheese and live in the states. I'm sure this will shred most cheese crosses out there. ;)

B

biggs

don't think you'll find much better genetics then those that have and are being sold on this auction to be honest mate. maybe big buddha may send some blue cheese seeds in as he has a forum here, why not send him a pm.

D

danny954

dam thats asking alot since he owns a seed bank and he could get into a lot of trouble i wouldnt ask a favor like that you know? but thank you for the info i really appreciate it thanks

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a touchy subject in the public forums as logic is running a business here and we need to respect that fact. If this was my site, I would frown on talk of posting links to competitors' websites.

That said: Check your PMs danny

mace

mace

In all honesty Danny, unless you're looking for a specific strain for some specific reason, you're just not going to get the kind of genetics you can attain from the auctions on this site.

No one's blowing smoke about it, there have been some amazing strains to come across the auction and i've only been on her for a lil more than a month

wonka

wonka

truely danny if you are looking for great genetics then you should look no further then the farm... this is a world class site and you wont find anywhere better

D

danny954

tru that i was just looking for a specific strain and i just wanted to make sure the site was safe but i do agree that the farm has some pretty dam good shit

B

Bean Curd

This site is the real deal Danny and it's just getting started. Don't hesitate sending these peeps your greenbacks, they're cool.

A

astartes

Yep Danny ---

Shanti is even selling his unreleased crosses exclusively at this site. They're EXTREMELY reasonable considering the first auctions went for 50-120ish depending on strain. Most were under $80 USD. That's for 15 seeds (knowing Shanti 17+) from Shanti's personal vault that have never been released before. It does not get any better than THCfarmer. The good folks here are also nice and welcoming as well:cool:

astartes

B

Bean Curd

Yep, peoplr are really nice here. You won't find that on any of the other forums that I'm aware of. Not to say that there aren't any nice people on other forums, cuz there are, but here it seems that politeness and courtesy is what's expected, and that's nice break in this world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom