seedling are they ready for transplant?

• Thread starter Shields1898
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shields1898

Shields1898

These white widow from ilgm are 3 weeks old from sprout date they’re super droopy they have water soil isn’t ry

I was wondering are they ready to be repotted?

Seedling are they ready for transplant
Seedling are they ready for transplant 2
Seedling are they ready for transplant 3
Madmax

Madmax

Yes i would b transplanting at that age..i think you need to find out whats wrong with them .they look sad ..whether they have a deficiency or its your enviroment causing the problems..im not experienced enough to help.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Personally I think they can go longer but if you have to water them everyday then may wanna uppot

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Good advice above. Looks like watering stress from too much water or some kind of root problem. One looks big enough but the rest don't look big enough to have a good root system.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I typically let mine get about a foot tall before transplant. Maybe I’m wrong but a little root bound is better than no roots. If you’re attentive they’ll live in those cups for quite a while

Madmax

Madmax

Everyone has different ways and i respect all.i like big roots systems and getting them off to the best start possible.roots dont grow that much once they enter the flower room so its important to get the foundation done early otherwise you will have to water more frequently with smaller root systems.that just my perspective on it whether right or wrong.i think it just allows plants to take up more with less feeds in bigger pots..

Shields1898

Shields1898

Maybe wait until healthier... they would like a little warmer. How long does it take for them to dry out... like feather light?
Yes I have a cup with dry soil that I compare to the cup with the plant that’s how I determine that it’s dry and needs water but it could be that I water to much which could explains why the bottom leafs are kinda loosing their color from to much water going in washing away the nutrients?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes I have a cup with dry soil that I compare to the cup with the plant that’s how I determine that it’s dry and needs water but it could be that I water to much which could explains why the bottom leafs are kinda loosing their color from to much water going in washing away the nutrients?
Over watering leads to a lack of o2 and that affects the plants ability to transpire and uptake nutrients.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

They are fine in those cups for a while yet, and yes slack back on your watering 👍

Solo cups 01
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

When the fan leaves hang over the sides of the cup is a good time to transplant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom