Seedling Doesn't Look Right....Help

• Thread starter Grow_Aloha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grow_Aloha

Planted this Auto about 5 days ago, initially 2 days after sprouting I gave the pot 1/2 gallon of water and then didn't water for about 2 more days. After the 2 days of no water I then only sprayed the top soil when it was dry. Did this for 2 days and that brings me to today when I took this photo. To me it looks like the leaves are curling down and the tips are drying out. This is my first grow so I am trying to make sure that I correct anything early on. I'm nervous to over water them as well as under water. For a seedling in this stage what would be recommended for watering schedule? How much? How frequent?

Any help as to what may be going on will be much appreciated.
Image0

Thank you all in advance.

-Grow_Aloha

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Leave it alone. Don't water it again until the entire pot feels light, like it's almost empty, should take a week or more. One of the biggest killers of baby plants is new growers over loving them. Just leave it be, it'll do its thing.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yer Fine. As has been mentioned. Leave it alone and let it do its thing. It should still have enough energy from seedling to continue growing without much water.

Last edited:
Top Bottom