Seedling flowering HELP!!!!

• Thread starter WildFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WildFarmer

Alright, so I have 3 plants (Critical, Amnesia and Orange Diesel) and the Amensia has started to show pistils, what can I do, how this happened?
They are about 4 weeks old and i have them outdoor with around 6hours of straight light and 6 hours in a mor shady are so they dont die from heat, then its 12 hours night here in Spain

Seedling flowering help
Seedling flowering help 2
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I know, but the daylight hours where a bit more than 12 and i have 2 more that are not flowering and have been in the same spot. Thx for the answer
The two others ones could be autos lol that means that they will grow at there own pace and flower at there own pace depending on how much light they get who knows.

W

WildFarmer

The two others ones could be autos lol that means that they will grow at there own pace and flower at there own pace depending on how much light they get who knows.
No, the other plants are not autos, i bought them specifically because of that.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I know, but the daylight hours where a bit more than 12 and i have 2 more that are not flowering and have been in the same spot. Thx for the answer
I've seen plants flower on 14 hours of light, and because some are and some aren't might have to do with genetics

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom