seedling growing sideways. NEED HELPP!!

• Thread starter aidanktm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aidanktm

aidanktm

hi everybody,

i have this seedling which is 2 weeks old and today it started to going sideways and its growing a bit disformed. I'm running an sf 1000 at at 30 inches height at full power. I'm growing in buffered coco. have temp at 25 degrees celsius and humidity at 70%. i have been feeding her for just a week and I'm running the tri part nutrients. the strain is sugar bomb punch.

thanks everyone.

Sugar bombjpg
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Maybe support it with a thin wire or wood stake. I use cotton string and clothes pins. When you transplant, bring new dirt up higher towards the first leaves.

aidanktm

aidanktm

Thanks everybody. I have lowered the lights down to 20 inches and supported her with some toothpicks. I will see how it goes. Cheers y'all

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep she stretched a bit causing her to be bit too heavy for the roots to support, she’ll be fine with advice from above members.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea what u need to do is transplant into a pot, if it is still leaning tie 2 bread ties together, take a lighter and burn plastic off 1 half of one end, stick the wire away from seedling then make a loupe around seedling this will hold it in place till stem hardens.

Madmax

Madmax

Is there a top on that plant..i cant see it lol..fumbles around looking for glasses 🤓
You could probably lower light even more .im using 120 w t5ho at around 10' and im still getting stretch at 17-21 k lux on a 7 day old seedlings

Top Bottom