Seedling in soil help

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey guys so I’ve had this plant from the 12th of may the photo of it as a seedling is a picture of it from the 12th of may up until today. It was basically a cabbage plant in soil to hot for it at the start of its life but once re-potted into a biobizz soil mix it did wonderful and has continued to grow up until this day. To give you a background of the plant I just stuck a random seed I had from previous bags of good weed I’ve got over the years and it just sprung to life, it’s sat outdoors all it’s life in a 10litre pot and the temperatures where I’m from go to a max of around 20 degrees during the day and 13 at night. The problem I’m having with this random seed I popped is I have no clue if it’s an auto flower or not or if it’s showing any signs of trying to flower, I know to look for pistons etc for early bud sights but I dunno if the plant is continue to grow or if it needs to be flowered now. If so how am I gonna flower the thing outdoors IF it’s not an auto? It’s just the plant is 11 weeks and 4 days old but it only went into veg around the 10th of june

I have the plant it’s first dose of nutrients yesterday just 6ml of plant magic old timer organic grow and it reacted well enough today no signs of burns or anything so just continue it’s hoping to grow at a good rate

Seedling in soil help
Seedling in soil help 2
Seedling in soil help 3
Seedling in soil help 4
Seedling in soil help 5
Seedling in soil help 6
Seedling in soil help 7
Seedling in soil help 8
Seedling in soil help 9
Seedling in soil help 10
Seedling in soil help 11
Seedling in soil help 12
thehighguy

thehighguy

its probably not an auto flowering plant, they usually flower 21-30 days after they get their first true leaves. if its outside as the days shorten up and we approach the equinox the plant will begin to flower. judging by the picture of the node its not yet ready to flower but depending on where you are it should get triggered to flower soon. a couple nights of 10 hrs or more of darkness will trigger most strains. finally its impossible to tell from the pictures if its male or female, because the plant hasn't shown its sex yet. hopefully you got yourself a female! good luck i hope this helps.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Edited the title for you to help give a more specific description and hopefully more attention.

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Hey guys so I’ve had this plant from the 12th of may the photo of it as a seedling is a picture of it from the 12th of may up until today. It was basically a cabbage plant in soil to hot for it at the start of its life but once re-potted into a biobizz soil mix it did wonderful and has continued to grow up until this day. To give you a background of the plant I just stuck a random seed I had from previous bags of good weed I’ve got over the years and it just sprung to life, it’s sat outdoors all it’s life in a 10litre pot and the temperatures where I’m from go to a max of around 20 degrees during the day and 13 at night. The problem I’m having with this random seed I popped is I have no clue if it’s an auto flower or not or if it’s showing any signs of trying to flower, I know to look for pistons etc for early bud sights but I dunno if the plant is continue to grow or if it needs to be flowered now. If so how am I gonna flower the thing outdoors IF it’s not an auto? It’s just the plant is 11 weeks and 4 days old but it only went into veg around the 10th of june

I have the plant it’s first dose of nutrients yesterday just 6ml of plant magic old timer organic grow and it reacted well enough today no signs of burns or anything so just continue it’s hoping to grow at a good rate

I have 3 Purple Kush Auto in the ground planted June 14, 61 days ago. They look exactly where you are, no signs of flowering. I'm expecting them to flower early Sept. I had read that some auto's grown outside will peak just before photo's do and they do not follow the typical 30 day veg. I also have a Tangerine Auto started after the Purple Kush and it just started to pre-flower. Don't think it makes a different but I'm Canadian West Coast weather.
I did mine 3 ways Topped, FIM, and nothing. Give it a bend mine responded extremely well to LST, just did it again. It's by far doing the best.
After and before shot
20200805 100105 1
20200805 181436

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

I have 3 Purple Kush Auto in the ground planted June 14, 61 days ago. They look exactly where you are, no signs of flowering. I'm expecting them to flower early Sept. I had read that some auto's grown outside will peak just before photo's do and they do not follow the typical 30 day veg. I also have a Tangerine Auto started after the Purple Kush and it just started to pre-flower. Don't think it makes a different but I'm Canadian West Coast weather.
I did mine 3 ways Topped, FIM, and nothing. Give it a bend mine responded extremely well to LST, just did it again. It's by far doing the best.
After and before shotView attachment 1012283View attachment 1012292
Unreal mate that’s some going and thanks so much for the info on the auto flowering there I’ve always just read they normally hit the flowering stage about 30 days in like the guy above said also but fingers crossed this is one of those longer day autos I was starting to think my only chance of flowering it now would be under a light as I’m from Ireland myself and our weather is unpredictable and as of late it’s just been so fucking cloudy with a lot of rain but it’s still really warm so I’m hoping to get bud sights soon because once it hits the start of September our winter starts to creep in and the weather gets nasty, wish I had that good Canadian sun lol

Top Bottom