Seedling leaf problem help! Any ideas appreciated

• Thread starter BUSHYBUD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUSHYBUD

BUSHYBUD

Hi,

This is my third grow, these are lemon kush seedings 2 weeks old. Growing in mix of about 70% coco. 20% compost and 10% perlite. Water is rain water.

I have two seedlings that are beginning to look unwell and 2 that look fine.
Both have been feed lightly with blood fish and bone and watered lightly this week.

Two are developing signs of issues in growth anyone got any ideas of what's going on with them before I try taking some action to bring them round.

Seedling leaf problem  help  any ideas appreciated
Seedling leaf problem  help  any ideas appreciated 2
Seedling leaf problem  help  any ideas appreciated 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi,

This is my third grow, these are lemon kush seedings 2 weeks old. Growing in mix of about 70% coco. 20% compost and 10% perlite. Water is rain water.

I have two seedlings that are beginning to look unwell and 2 that look fine.
Both have been feed lightly with blood fish and bone and watered lightly this week.

Two are developing signs of issues in growth anyone got any ideas of what's going on with them before I try taking some action to bring them round.
kinda looks like a calmg deficiency? but i’m guessing as i haven’t grown with coco, so wait for a coco grower to help out..
answering your thread will bump it up.,

OldManGrower

OldManGrower

I am not familiar with coco. I grow in soil but agree that it looks like a cal-mag deficiency. I used to grow without cal-mag thinking that my house water had enough cal-mag. Then realized that my water softener was removing it. I usually buy clones and use a root enhancer nutrient for the first 2 weeks after planting my clones. It helps promote root growth and works very well.

Top Bottom