Seedling looks weird and hasn't grown in a few days

• Thread starter Speedyslug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The plant is in 5 gal and autoflower several weeks old probably wont make 1/4oz if it lives. I've never used hf or of, so I may be wrong, but I know I can go 5-6 weeks in 3gal up potting twice fast growing plants without feeding. My friends tell me HF and OF are are similarly loaded with nutes.

Happy frog has less organics and no “seafood”. It is there budget mix. Ocean forest has more and higher quality ammendments.

I have used both many times and also 50/50. Happy frog is not as good in every way just like the company says in my opinion.

growsince79

growsince79

Happy frog has less organics and no “seafood”. It is there budget mix. Ocean forest has more and higher quality ammendments.

I have used both many times and also 50/50. Happy frog is not as good in every way just like the company says in my opinion.
Do you happen know what ppm the runoff is new? Just curious to know how it compares to cocoloco.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you happen know what ppm the runoff is new? Just curious to know how it compares to cocoloco.

It varies some. With organics it is not very accurate. But i have seen 2.4 ec to over 3.0 which is the max on my meter from original watered in runoff in ocean forest.

1.4ec to 2.4 i think for happy frog on the blue lab truncheon.

Speedyslug

Speedyslug

Hey so it's been a few weeks and that plant has grown quite a bit I'm in week 5 here's both of my superskunks

IMG 20200802 132135
IMG 20200802 132130
Top Bottom