Seedling tent (Perpetual grow advice needed)

• Thread starter BobHasBurgers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

I have a third and smallest tent 2x2x5 with spider farmer light and exhaust fan/filter.
I’m wanting a steady supply of seedlings/veg plants to move into veg tent and replace last chopped plants. This second grow had a huge gap in lost time as I misjudged remaining time on last grow. Had I had some seedlings/young plants going nearby, we could have continued the cycle. But no, the carnival shut down and the new seedlings did their thing including take their time. Now the third grow seedlings are in their first week of veg in the 2x4 tent.

I keep eye ballin’ that unused tent and just know I should start something in there. How many of you have a grow area with steady supply of seedlings/young plants? Maybe share some pics or your general plant rotation.

Photo below is not my grow or facility. Just wish I had these to pick from when tent is ready for next cycle :)

Harvest

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I have a third and smallest tent 2x2x5 with spider farmer light and exhaust fan/filter.
I’m wanting a steady supply of seedlings/veg plants to move into veg tent and replace last chopped plants. This second grow had a huge gap in lost time as I misjudged remaining time on last grow. Had I had some seedlings/young plants going nearby, we could have continued the cycle. But no, the carnival shut down and the new seedlings did their thing including take their time. Now the third grow seedlings are in their first week of veg in the 2x4 tent.

I keep eye ballin’ that unused tent and just know I should start something in there. How many of you have a grow area with steady supply of seedlings/young plants? Maybe share some pics or your general plant rotation.

Photo below is not my grow or facility. Just wish I had these to pick from when tent is ready for next cycle :)

View attachment 1263097
You could always run clone from clone without a mother indefinately.

Top Bottom