Seedlings dried out in rapid rooters. Any chance of surviving?

• Thread starter mkweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mkweed

mkweed

Hello. 2 of 3 my rapid rooters, while in the seedling stage, dried up. I wasn't able to get to them for 2 days and by the time I had come back they had dried up.
I usually have the seedling dome and tray to keep moisture but didn't this time (was broken bad when I went to use it). I kept hydrated by dropping a small amount of water in the morning and night cycle of the plant. The damage was done though
  • Temp: 76F (Always this temp)
  • 1200w LED Maxisun (600w HPS equivocal). 18/6 cycle
  • DWC
  • Strains: Green Gelato & Green-o-Matic. This being an autoflower I have serious doubts of recovery. More hoping for the Green Gelato
  • Water PH of 8 for 9 days, then PH of 6 to 6.1 for the remainder
  • Initially kept light distance at 30 inches(8 days), then 4ft (2 days)because I got nervous then back 27 inches (just started today)
  • Small white growth from rapid rooters (noticed 10days after planting the rapid rooters in the package were also infected. Small oversight didn't notice)
  • Put into the hydro bucket today & used hydrogen peroxide. Would have used it sooner had I know there was some growth on the underside of the rapid rooters
Pics attached:
Seedlings dried out in rapid rooters any chance of surviving
Seedlings dried out in rapid rooters any chance of surviving 2
Seedlings dried out in rapid rooters any chance of surviving 3
Seedlings dried out in rapid rooters any chance of surviving 4

Any chance for these poor guys? Any help is appreciated. I'd like to learn from my mistakes (2nd grow).
Does anyone have a good indoor DWC check list for growing? I could make my own but I'm assuming someone has done it.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
R.I.P. ash to ash & dust to dust . 3 rd times a charm Cobba . Regards OD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom