(Seedlings) Plants don’t look happy - what could it be?

• Thread starter Kam420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kam420

Kam420

Hello everyone,

First grow here, trying to read as much as my can and learn as I go.

Having some issues with My Gorilla Glue clones with I purchased from a friend.
Seeing one that looks like it’s being burnt and unsure what it could be and how to treat this baby. I’m using a HLG 650r at its lowest setting (60 watt), temps at 70-80 degrees and humidity around 65-70%.
18/6 schedule.
It looks like it could be the soil being too hot (FF Ocean Forest) but not clear to me.
Thanks everyone, understand I have a lot to learn and appreciate your patience.

Seedlings plants dont look happy   what could it be
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
You need to collect and test some runoff for EC and PH so you know what's going on in the root zone. What about the water going in? Tap?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You could easily be over-watering.

Years ago, I considered the Ocean Forest available in the area I lived, at the time, to be way too hot. But you would have leaf tip burn on all leaves if that were the problem.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Once every 2 days I feed them till the run off is just abit. Could it be overwatering/under? Using a PH range of 6-6.5
Looks overwatered to me, instead of watering every two days recommend watering only when they're dry; also set that pH to 6.5, 6 is too low for that particular soil

Kam420

Kam420

You need to collect and test some runoff for EC and PH so you know what's going on in the root zone. What about the water going in? Tap?
Great insights, I’ll buy a meter to test. Yep it’s tap water, using PH down since it’s almost at PH 7.7 when filled. Thanks you!

Kam420

Kam420

Looks overwatered to me, instead of watering every two days recommend watering only when they're dry; also set that pH to 6.5, 6 is too low for that particular soil
Thank you so much. I appreciate you for your help. I’ll be sure to keep ph at 6.5 and chill out on the watering. I was dumb and thought it was a cal mag deficiency, so I watered with calmag about 2 days ago.

Top Bottom