Seeds 26 days ago, and this is where i am so far

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

You guys really helped save my plants and I wanted to update what my plants look like, the conditions they are in, what my setup contains just to get any reccomendations. I had a journal saved in my phone of everything I've been doing and somehow it got deleted so I had to restart my journal. I am posting the few journal entries I now have so you can see the things I've done. Any feedback would be great. The plants are grandaddy purp autoflowers. Time constraints and space constraint were the reason why I chose this strain. My overall goal is short bushy plants (hopefully high yields) so I'm hoping that everything I'm doing so far with topping, and everything else gets me to that goal.
I do have another 1200 bloomspect I can add to the tent if anyone thinks I should add it. I had to take it out in the beggining because I didn't have the 6" exhaust and I couldn't keep my Temps down below 96 degrees.
Below are the few journal entries I have and a video I just took of what the plants look like and pics I've taken along the way. Please feel fee to give any feedback. Lower the lights down? Add another light? Less or more feed? Add more soil as they get taller? Never top an auto? (So many mixed reviews on this one)

First feeding 8/21/2021
PH - 6.25
Foxfire "Big Bloom"- 1 teaspoon
Foxfire "Grow Big" - 1 teaspoon

8/22/2021 - Turned both Bloom and Veg switch on and am running lights 24 hours

8/25/2021 - Second watering light feeding
PH - 6.45
Diluted previous mix by Simply adding water to my container from 8/21/2021 to bring it back to a gallon of water.

8/27/2021 - Transplanted into 5 gallon mesh bags. Added 1 teaspoon of Cal Mal to 1 gallon of water and watered lightly

8/29/2031 - First full feeding with
Foxfire "Big Bloom"- 2 teaspoons
Foxfire "Grow Big" - 2 tablespoons
1 tablespoon of Blackstrap molasses
P.H. - 6.0

8/30/2021 - Topped all 5 plants and switched lights from 24 Hours to 18/6

***WILL BE WATERING WITH 6.5 PH BALANCED WATER FROM HERE ON OUT BASED ON RECCOMENDATIINS OF ONE PLANT SHOWING A LITTLE YELLOWING***

Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far
Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far 2
Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far 3
Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far 4
Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far 5
Seeds 26 days ago and this is where i am so far 6
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

You guys really helped save my plants and I wanted to update what my plants look like, the conditions they are in, what my setup contains just to get any reccomendations. I had a journal saved in my phone of everything I've been doing and somehow it got deleted so I had to restart my journal. I am posting the few journal entries I now have so you can see the things I've done. Any feedback would be great. The plants are grandaddy purp autoflowers. Time constraints and space constraint were the reason why I chose this strain. My overall goal is short bushy plants (hopefully high yields) so I'm hoping that everything I'm doing so far with topping, and everything else gets me to that goal.
I do have another 1200 bloomspect I can add to the tent if anyone thinks I should add it. I had to take it out in the beggining because I didn't have the 6" exhaust and I couldn't keep my Temps down below 96 degrees.
Below are the few journal entries I have and a video I just took of what the plants look like and pics I've taken along the way. Please feel fee to give any feedback. Lower the lights down? Add another light? Less or more feed? Add more soil as they get taller? Never top an auto? (So many mixed reviews on this one)

First feeding 8/21/2021
PH - 6.25

PH - 6.45
Diluted previous mix by Simply adding water to my container from 8/21/2021 to bring it back to a gallon of water.

8/27/2021 - Transplanted into 5 gallon mesh bags. Added 1 teaspoon of Cal Mal to 1 gallon of water and watered lightly

P.H. - 6.0

***WILL BE WATERING WITH 6.5 PH BALANCED WATER FROM HERE ON OUT BASED ON RECCOMENDATIINS OF ONE PLANT SHOWING A LITTLE YELLOWING***
Sweeeeet...Nice job! šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Mugwort

Mugwort

Wish I could be that methodical. How many growth nodes were there when you topped?

dbrzz

dbrzz

First feeding 8/21/2021
PH - 6.25

PH - 6.45

P.H. - 6.0

I think you are overfeeding your plants. The growth looks stunted for the time frame of your grow. Autos dont need the same amount of nutes as photo plants. Also PH should be in the 5.8-6.3 range for best nutrient uptake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom