• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Seeds went out Yesterday afternoon....

The Countdown begins....

Hope EVERYONE has a Great Thanksgiving....Be safe, and Enjoy The Day...

Ukcheese90

Ukcheese90

Good times cv :) can't wait for some purple berry diesel!! :pimp:

M

misterpurple

Good news..seems like i have been waiting forever for this drop

K

kingbrown

I know the feeling, unfortunetly i'm still waiting on my pack of purpleberry BX from the first drop to arrive i dont think they or replacements will ever get here, anyways i hope you get yours and enjoy them bro.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic CannabinoĂŻd
Supporter
Hey CV ! Good News... hoping many farmers and growers all around the planet enjoy this fact !! this wide restock should satisfy lots of people for sure !!! This time i will get the Purple Berry BX or my name is not Cyclol !:hunter::giggle

Thats some good news!!! Hey CVS are u still giving out some freebies with every order i was hoping to find out what so i can make a request with my order thanks.peace
I was about to ask the same... !! "ECSD x Sour Diesel" or "ESCD x Sour Bubble"...
there is any chances to get those as freebies with this restock here @the Bay ? or did you sent one of those to some specific seedbank ?

I know the feeling, unfortunetly i'm still waiting on my pack of purpleberry BX from the first drop to arrive i dont think they or replacements will ever get here, anyways i hope you get yours and enjoy them bro.
Hey Kingbrown, did you ordered your 1st pack of PurpleBerry BX @the 'tude ? :fighting0040:
However, I Highly recommend to grab some packs here @the Bay, If you're doing well, you sure will not be desapointed !! Thanks to CV, Thanks to Logic and to all the Farmers !:banana1sv6:

Peace

I

Indicas4me

Yep a little to late for me!Would of liked to of gotten one of his strains/seeds a couple months ago.As of now I am full bore in clones of my own strain.Maybe next indoor growing season?

T

TreFarmer

Yep a little to late for me!Would of liked to of gotten one of his strains/seeds a couple months ago.As of now I am full bore in clones of my own strain.Maybe next indoor growing season?

Looking at your "pot" half empty... Not a little late, just a little early;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
rubbing hands together and crossing fingers

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
The seeds are suppose to arrive at The Farm on or close to December 5th... So sometime next week for sure....

Ill be back on here later tonight to say whats up to everyone and answer some PMs....

Been really busy.. But things are starting to settle down now..

Be back later!

Thanks alot everyone..

N

NorCalD9

The seeds are suppose to arrive at The Farm on or close to December 5th... So sometime next week for sure....

Ill be back on here later tonight to say whats up to everyone and answer some PMs....

Been really busy.. But things are starting to settle down now..

Be back later!

Thanks alot everyone..

Awesome Bro!!!!..... What did u send in???

Peace
D9

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Awesome Bro!!!!..... What did u send in???

Peace
D9

Whats up bro.. How you been man.... We need to catch up sometime soon...

I sent in :

Purple Berry
Jazz Berry Jam
Star Berry Indica
Sour Double Kush BX -Very Limited
East Coast Royal Diesel -ECSD x Purple BErry BX

ECRD is the succesor to Purple Berry Diesel.... Imo, ECRD is Way better....Only sent in about 5 packs of this...

In 2 weeks I will be throwing Sin Diesel, Jazz Berry Jam, Purple BErry, Grapefruit D-Lite into 12/12...And this run will produce a good bit of seeds..So Im hoping to start stocking up on my base lines....

Also, along with the baove lines, I will also be making some Limited Release seeds too.. The Hog lines...Blue Magoo cross....Urkle x Purple Berry....Chem 91x Chemdog D BXII.... Green Crack cross... Harlequin x LEmon Skunk BX.....

Just so everyone knows.... All of that will go into flower in 2 weeks from today...So more seeds are being made ASAP...It wont be another long drought without a release...Production will be continuous....

Thsi last drop, There are a good amount of Purple Berry and Jazz Berry Jam packs... Plus I am making more this coming run, 12/12 starts in 2 weeks....

B

Blaze215

East Coast Royal Diesel -ECSD x Purple BErry BX

ECRD is the succesor to Purple Berry Diesel.... Imo, ECRD is Way better....Only sent in about 5 packs of this...
This sounds like FIRE....have any pics? How long to flower? How dark does she get?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This sounds like FIRE....have any pics? How long to flower? How dark does she get?

Whats up man.. I WILL be doing ALOT better job of posting pics of Males and females from here on out...I hate uploading pooiucs, But its got to happen...

the flower time on ECRD is about 9-10 weeks ONCE PISTILS start shooting....The Purpler Berry BX really lowers the flowering time a decent bit, tightens up teh bud structure and plant structure as well.. Its really nice.... I sent each vendor about 5 packs or so...

In 2 weeks, I will be putting in alot of plants into 12/12 to start making more seeds... So what people miss this time, There will be plenty of coming up in the next 3 months at most...

B

Blaze215

I WILL be doing ALOT better job of posting pics of Males and females from here on out....
That would be great CV. Much appreciated.

I have a question as it pertains to mother plants: Is it better to mother out the plant that came from the seed or one of it's clones?

I had read something about "vigor" but not to sure that it applies here.

blazer

blazer

Yup! ECSD x Purle berry!!!!sounds like im camping it also!:stonedsmilie:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
eyes_peeking_through_blinds_CoolClips_peop0162.jpg

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hi Cannaventure! This drop sounds amazing, especially the Purple Berry BX....I will be camping out, too! I got your Jazz Berry Jam in week 2 of flowering and it's such a bushy, stout plant with abundant flowering nodes....just beautiful. I didn't forget about the grow diaries, just waiting for my new camera. I also just had a baby so it's a little delayed at the moment. The Sour Double Kush is going into flowering this week, too. This strain is crazy! I've never seen so many nodes and branches.

I didn't do too well with the Grapefruit D-lite and Electric Larry Land....got some males and the female seedlings didn't make it. I prob neglected it when I was in the hospital for 5 days. But I didn't forget about you and really admire your work. Grow logs are coming soon! Thank you so much for bringing us so many great strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom