Seeds/clones from "The Rev"?

• Thread starter midwest_is_midbest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midwest_is_midbest

Whats up duders?

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Skunk Magazine, it is Canadian. Anyways, there is a contributor that goes by the name of The Rev and he does his own breeding out of Oregon. Apparently you can get his gear if you know the right people, and, well, do any of you guys know the right people. I really like his stuff, usually a few strains are featured in the mag. Thanks broskis!

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

I've read Skunk a few times and have seen some pics of Rev's, but I didnt know he was doing his own breeding...

I know he is also active on the Skunk Mag forums as well, Im sure someone over there might have some info for ya!

:cool

M

midwest_is_midbest

Yo thanks for the info and reply my man!

Peeeeaaacce!

S

Smart Calyx

Any luck here? I was wondering about this myself...

M

midwest_is_midbest

ConceptOfSleep:

I forgot to mention, I think skunkmagazine.com is where I found this forum, and it is the 1st forum ive ever joined in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

ndnguy

Known Rev for years and his gear is tops,he's a Sativa madman too lol, organics crazy now and a awesome grower and mentor. dude knows his stuff thats for sure.

M

midwest_is_midbest

ndnguy:

thats cool man, you're lucky, and yeah, everything I see in the mag seems to be sativa or sativa dominant. sooooo . . . . . I don't suppose you know where i can obtain that secret information i have been seeking . . . . . . .

pm perhaps?

Latest posts

Top Bottom