seeds from a hermi question

• Thread starter philly kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Regardless of X OR Y Every pot plant has the ability and genetic code to produce male and female sex organs whether its a male that produces a few pistols or a female that grows a few pollen pods........and that gene will express itself whenever triggered whether its the host plant in week six or that 12 generation clone in week seven........have fun finding hermies remember check EVERY NUG OF EVERY BRANCH...JK just use Bloom Ultra or Snow storm Ultra a little goes a long way...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

oh ya also stay away from using or doing the hundreds of things that trigger hermaphrodism....but dont lose too much sleep some hermaphrodites have empty sacs or some have pollen that is not viable so its not always a sour bean party once you see a bananna or mini watermelon or lil bearclaw looking thing....peace out im all hermied out!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Have you got any links to back up the claim that females that hermie don't actually contain male chromosomes?
Google/bing/yahoo/etc, the info is at your fingertips. I know its a weird thing to understand, but it is true. When a female plant "Hermaphrodites" it produces "Male" pollen sacs carrying "Female" or XX chromosomes. The female (xx) cannot/does not change on the genetic level to a "Male" or XY or even a mix (xx/xy) chromosomes, it simply creates a staminate flower carrying its own genetic code. Im no scientist/botanist/etc but this is a well known fact. Feminized seeds are created by stressing a female plant to the point that it hermaphrodites and produces pollen sacs. Those pollen sacs carry pollen with the same genetic code of that plant, it doesnt change, the pollen is XX just as the plant is.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Google/bing/yahoo/etc, the info is at your fingertips. I know its a weird thing to understand, but it is true. When a female plant "Hermaphrodites" it produces "Male" pollen sacs carrying "Female" or XX chromosomes. The female (xx) cannot/does not change on the genetic level to a "Male" or XY or even a mix (xx/xy) chromosomes, it simply creates a staminate flower carrying its own genetic code. Im no scientist/botanist/etc but this is a well known fact. Feminized seeds are created by stressing a female plant to the point that it hermaphrodites and produces pollen sacs. Those pollen sacs carry pollen with the same genetic code of that plant, it doesnt change, the pollen is XX just as the plant is.
It is the females natural progression to want to reproduce which causes this from what I have read.....kind like all women need..........um never mind......lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My Hippie background keeps males around a tad longer than most farmers from what i read....but i like those male hormones pheromones or whatever around for that simple peace of mind that a female is secure with males around to do the pollenating and when know males are around it seems theres always one butch in the bunch trying to be a man and im by no means a sexist just using the metaphor.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I can't seem to prevent those tiny white preemee dehydrated seeds anyway....

T

TrumpSeeds

Have you got any links to back up the claim that females that hermie don't actually contain male chromosomes?
Just use common sense....the plant was female.....then threw a banana but was origionally a female so it would contain a female chromosone unless it was male to start out

Top Bottom