Seeds from last year’s plant came up!

• Thread starter MidMichGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidMichGrower

MidMichGrower

I find this interesting. My outdoor grow area is (fenced in) and last fall I put up a single layer of regular clear plastic to keep the plants safe from the cold. I didn’t harvest until near the end of October. I had pulled my plants and harvested, Black berry Kush. I ended up with maybe around 50 seeds that developed (I didn’t collect them all). I went in a raked it back smooth. I went in there on March 31 to get out of the wind to burn one and found approximately 30 seedlings sprouting up! The next night temperatures went down to 16 that was about two weeks ago all have survived... I have always understood that seeds can’t freeze so what’s the deal? They’re doing as well as the ones I have started in my house! I can’t believe that they would all be males either.
Seeds from last years plant came up

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

suprise suprise, nature is so beautiful .
awesome man :)

shaganja

shaganja

The beginning of a landrace. Be so cool to guerilla grow the girl, and see if she starts a patch of blackberries! Would blow minds to see wild cannabis, as walking through forest!

garybo

garybo

I find this interesting. My outdoor grow area is (fenced in) and last fall I put up a single layer of regular clear plastic to keep the plants safe from the cold. I didn’t harvest until near the end of October. I had pulled my plants and harvested, Black berry Kush. I ended up with maybe around 50 seeds that developed (I didn’t collect them all). I went in a raked it back smooth. I went in there on March 31 to get out of the wind to burn one and found approximately 30 seedlings sprouting up! The next night temperatures went down to 16 that was about two weeks ago all have survived... I have always understood that seeds can’t freeze so what’s the deal? They’re doing as well as the ones I have started in my house! I can’t believe that they would all be males either. View attachment 1113444
Your on a run, need to play the lottery.
That is a cool story, thanks for sharing.
Spark up

Latest posts

Top Bottom